Chapter Ten

Previously...

"Catch me up on this century then" Reborn avoided the questions he desperately wanted to ask. The boy he found interests in had a father, yet Tsuna doesn't seem to like the subject, and the lack of the man being around arose questions. Many that he wanted to ask, yet he held his tongue. He knew that if Tsuna wanted to speak of such things, he would. And until said time was there, he would avoid the matter.

Present...

Tsuna walked down the street listening to the small taps of both his and Reborn's footsteps.

They had left the café nearly two hours ago, spending the time walking along many paths in peaceful silence, with little conversations in between.

"Reborn" Tsuna called, looking over his shoulder to see the black haired demon. Watching as he observed the area, taking in every little aspect. Remembering everything from the past. Comparing it to what he used to know.

"Hmm" he hummed, his body lax as he steadily walked down the many roads and path ways they took. Enjoying every bit of it, wishing he'd done this more in the past. He enjoyed watching those around him, while observing the many things the world had to offer. Reborn knew he enjoyed the topside of the world, more so than the demon realm in which he resided. Many more things to do and more entertaining variations in the world. Such as Tsuna.

"What's with the green chameleon? I noticed it this morning but just didn't know when to bring it up" he asked nonchalantly asked. Stopping to look at the demon who quietly followed behind.

Reborn reached up to his hat allowing the small reptile to clamber onto his hand before bringing it in front of him.

"His name is Leon. He's my companion. When I was sealed away, he was left behind in my world." Reborn said slowly. Looking between his companion and the burnet, whose eyes lit up as he looked at the small reptile.

Tsuna reaches his hand out to touch the small animal, he assumed was either a demon or familiar of some kind. A happy grin plastered to his lips with every motion.

"Wait!" Reborn shouted. Attempting to warn the teen of the danger he was in. Leon, his only friend he official recognized, wasn't fond of people. Reborn could remember distinct times in the past where he had practically rip apart Colonello, another demon who ruled his own realm. While that had be amusing on his half, and wasn't a big deal considering demons had a crucial thing Tsuna didn't. They could heal from anything, unless exorcised properly.

However, Tsuna reached his hand out rubbing the back of its head. Earning a small sound of approval before it left Reborn's hand. Crawling up Tsuna until it reach his shoulder. Rubbing delicately against the younger boy. Small giggles leaving him in fits as he moved around his body.

"What's wrong Reborn?" Tsuna asked while smiling. He looked over at the raven haired demon. A distressed, and shocked look only visible for mere seconds, and even than it was slight. Reborn could only give him a pointed look. Eyes narrowed, and a small sigh leaving his lips.

"Leon usually doesn't like people. I was worried he'd maul you. I'd rather have a summoner in tack."

"Oh" Tsuna simply replied before motioning for Reborn to follow.

__

By the time they had gotten home, the sun had been setting. A pleased look was happily adorned Tsuna's face and a small sigh of content leaving his parted lips.

Tsuna enjoyed these kind of days. The kind where he could walk around with only his thoughts and no possible threat to his health. Reborn had followed him quietly all day, soaking his the silence. Both only breaking it to answer a question either one of them had thought of. Tsuna knew he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy today. It was his first time enjoying someone's company. Even if that someone was demon. Tsuna could care less about that small detail.

Reborn quietly took his seat at the table in the kitchen. Wishing for Tsuna as he made his way up the stair to take a shower, after there walk that ended up being all day.

When he came back down, he could see Reborn messing with the things in his kitchen out of curiosity.

He was happy to have someone in his home.

He didn't feel so lonely.

_____________

A/N

Sorry if it's taking me a bit to get this chapters up. I have almost every writing class this year at school 😂 so I have to do a lot of writing and reading.

ASLO

I'm thinking about giving each story their own update days so I'm not updating three on the same day. Which should possibly make it easier. What are your thoughts about this?