Chapter Twenty Four

Previously...

"Tell me what's going on tsuna" he said gently. Tsuna stood in contemplation, thinking over the pros and cons of revealing how he felt to another. It had been a long time since he had done such a thing and each time had repercussions. However, Reborn wasn't like humans, in fact, he wasn't human. He stared up at the onyx eyes of the sun demon before sighing dramatically. Giving Colonello a once over before nodding. Reborn let go and Tsuna leaned back into the sink as he thought for a moment.

"I want to feel all the raw emotions that comes with grief, anger and negativity, at least until after a certain day.." he began, stopping to think again. Only for Colonello to speak up in his own curiosity.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because I want to mourn my mothers death" Tsuna casually stated in a solemn voice.

Present...

"You're a bully" Tsuna said looking over at Reborn, as he leaned back in his chair. Reborn's mouth hung open slightly at the sudden childish outburst of Tsunas. Never, out of all the times he had picked at the burnet and teased him did he call him a bully. Let alone say anything other than a simple protest.

Colonello snorted as laughter erupted from his chest in a heavy huffs. He hunched over the table in attempt to regain control only to begin laughing once again when he saw the look on both Reborn's and Tsuna's faces.

"You definitely are a block Reborn, that's 100 percent your personality rolled into a smug nutshell" he belted out in his fits of laughter.

Tsuna grinned to himself, feeling the tension leave the room instantly with his simple remark.

"Shut it before I drill a hole through your skull, though it wouldn't make much of a difference since all you store is air. In fact, let me see if a few holes will make it easier for you to finally learn something" Reborn angrily huffed as he stood to make a move. Colonello stopped laughing and grinned up at the dark haired demon.

"Bring it you pompous jerk!" He shouted back as he stood to face Reborn.

"Isn't that word a little over you mental capacity? Don't hurt yourself just to keep up with someone far more superior" Reborns lips up turned into his signature smirk as his hand reach for the brim of his hat. He tilted it up slightly to allow Colonello to see the confidence build up on his expression as he slowly began to adjust his posture into a fighting stance. Colonello easily mimicking his actions in preparation for what was to come. However, just as he was about to launch an attack on Reborn, Tsuna intervened with a kick to Colonello's stomach sending him tumbling back in surprise.

"Stop! Not in my house!" Tsuna stood between them, effectively stopping them from fighting with one another. Both stared at the burnet in mild surprise at his sudden outburst. He hadn't physically stopped their fighting like that before.

"If you're going to fight, take it somewhere else. Outside or better yet, back in your own plans, you could even vacation there for a few days." Tsuna mumbled the last part before adding onto it "I'd finally be able to enjoy the peace and quiet" he whispered out. Reborn glared down at him playfully after hearing the last part.

Tsuna huffed as hell walked past the two five class demons who were slowly cooling off from their, only moments ago, dispute. He quickly made his way to the front door and slipped his shoes on. He began to open the door only for it to be pushed shut quickly by Reborn.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Grocery shopping" came Tsuna's simple answer.

"I'm coming with yo—" the dark haired demon attempted to say before being cut off by Tsuna.

"I'm going shopping alone. If I need your help, I'll summon you. You don't need to hang over me 24/7 I'm not a child. I'm capable of handling myself" Tsuna moved Reborns hand out of the way as he began to leave his home. He felt bad in his own way for telling Reborn to back off. He knew the demons intentions were purely out of concern for him, but he needed space. He didn't mind getting used to Reborn, regardless of his unique quirks, subtle harassment and no so subtle, along with his personality that was a required like after spending LOTS of time with him. He knew the dangers of leaving the house without Reborn, it had been proven through the last encounter that ended with Colonello being freed. However, he needed to be away from them. At least for a while. He was still angry with Colonello, a little irritated with Reborn and overall wasn't in the best of moods. The feelings just kept bubbling up and for a minute he thought about asking Colonello to do whatever he had been doing again. He quickly dismissed that thought after remembering why he was angry in the first place. He sighed loudly as he trudged his way to the cemetery, a detour on his way to the store. He needed to figure some things out and when he needed to vent, he always went to see his mother.

He quickly walked through the streets like he'd done many times. Taking his time to observe his surroundings as he slowly made his way to see his mother. He stopped only once to pick a few wild flowers that were growing at this time of year.

When he got there, he quickly made his way to her grave marker and quickly replaced the old flowers with new ones. He stared silently at the words etched onto the stone, as a small smile circled his lips tiredly. He began to think about everything that has happened since meeting Reborn. From the resurfacing of old memories, to old 'acquaintances' and different experiences. Even to the presence of Colonello who has seemed to make himself at home. Tsuna continued to reminisce and organize his thoughts until a shiver crawled its way up his spine and the sudden feeling of dread encased his body.

"Hello Tsuyoshi~"