Chapter Twenty Five

Previously...
When he got there, he quickly made his way to her grave marker and quickly replaced the old flowers with new ones. He stared silently at the words etched onto the stone, as a small smile circled his lips tiredly. He began to think about everything that has happened since meeting Reborn. From the resurfacing of old memories, to old 'acquaintances' and different experiences. Even to the presence of Colonello who has seemed to make himself at home. Tsuna continued to reminisce and organize his thoughts until a shiver crawled its way up his spine and the sudden feeling of dread encased his body.

"Hello Tsuyoshi~"

Present...

"And who are you?" Tsuna asked without hesitation. Tsuna already knew who it was. After all, he was the one making Reborn anxious to keep him locked up. He was the one who infiltrated his dreams with memories of the past.

"Ahhh, don't tell me you've forgotten? After all that time we spent together and conversed. That hurts my feelings." The voice echoed from various directions as he spoke. Some were closer than others, making it seem as if he was in multiple places at a time.

"No.. I remember just fine. I just think it's rude you know who I am and I don't know who you are. I know what you are. I just don't know who you are and what you want from me other than a contract. Care to fill in the blanks?" Tsuna felt his heart begin to bound harshly in his chest knowing that this being had leverage. He could attack him from anywhere and he would be the less wiser about it. Reborn wouldn't even be able to stop him before he got away with his summoner.

"How about we make a contract first? I would happily oblige afterwards as your summon!" He said a little to enthusiastic. Tsuna's left eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyed as he sighed to himself.

"You know what. I'm not in the mood for this. Reschedule this for another time when I'm also still not in the mood. I'll look forward to the displeasure of meeting you again." Tsuna said as he quickly began to walk away. As he began to walk away, he could feel the presence of the class five manifest itself into a physical form.

"You know Tsuna, I've been very kind about my proposals up until recently. There's no reason to be so uncooperative," he said.

"I can think of a few reasons, but unfortunately I don't have time to tell you what they are. Until next time" Tsuna hurriedly said without thinking of his safety. Instantly sassing the other without second thought, as he was used to doing so with Reborn. Tsuna took off running in the direction of his home completely aware of the demons amused malice seep out of his body and into the air. Creating a thick lair of miasma that felt suffocating to the normal human. Causing Tsuna to chock for a moment at the sudden change. His body stopped instinctively as he attempted to check his breathe, slowly breathing in and out as he gaged. This was different than the other demons. It was heavy, while the feeling seemed to crawl across his skin in waves of uneasiness. The prickly feeling of fear encasing his body in a fog and his mind thinking of what to do next. Reborn. He needed him.

"Ohh~ why don't you stay and chat? I'd love to hear it." The class five smiled satisfied sigh Tsunas response as he walked forward towards the burnet. Tsuna couldn't move. His body felt heavy and his mind could only focus on the atmosphere around him. Making him stiff as board and trembling in fear. Tsuna slowly began to breath in and out as he calmed his racing heart.

Calm down, it's alright. You're alright. He dug his nails into the palm of his hands until droplets of blood began to pool slowly around the wound. Allowing him to focus his attention somewhere other than the pressure on his body.

"Sorry. But I have to go" Tsuna took of running again, but as he step forward, the presence behind him grew larger and ferocity. Causing an initial panic to consume the summoners body.

"Rebo—" Tsuna began to call out before a hand grabbed him by the throat lifting him into the air.

"Ah uh, lets not involve that prune. He'd only ruin our precious time together and I only have so much before I have to go. Let's chat?" The white haired (yeah. I know. So cliche. You guys know who it is. Oh well) demon said in a monotone voice. Tsuna couldn't give a response, only finding the sound of his harsh breathing rampantly enter through his nose, while his heart beat brutally against the confines of his rib cage. He couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the display of power emitting from the demon, not used to being thrown around without even defending himself. He didn't like it. Not even a little. If he was going to 'chat' he at least wanted to make a chance for escape before anything serious happened. More serious.

As if his body could read his thoughts. His eyes narrowed into a calm expression and his attribute came to life on his head, as it raced through his body. The adrenaline kicking in even quicker than before.

"Oh? Still not satisfied? Unfortunately I don't have time to humor you right now. So please submit?" His voice was laced in venom as he spoke and Tsuna felt his eyes widen at the sudden power that dripped from his lips.

"Tsuna!" The white haired demon instantly looked over to the dark haired demon. Anger instantly encasing his face in a fit of irritation. Without hesitation Tsuna swiftly twisted his body in one quick motion. Bring his foot high up to make connection with the demons head. Causing him to loosen his hold and allow the burnet access to escape from his clutches. The moment he was free, he took off to Reborn who was shortly joined by Colonello,, who had only just arrived after figuring out where the other had gone. Reborn grabbed hold of his summoner and quickly hid him behind himself as he prepared to tear the others head from his body.

"Tch.." the white haired demon clicked his tongue in aggravation as he touched the side of his head that had just been kicked. He slowly stood up to compose himself and took a moment. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply before exhaling.

"Well. This was unexpected. Let's cut this short for today Tsuna. I look forward to our future chats," he quickly stated. Reborn launched himself forward only to be met with nothing, watching as he disappeared into thin air.

"The names Byakuran by dear Tsuna, remember it" came there echoing words.

"Damnit!" Reborn grit his teeth, but quickly composed himself as he rushed back to Tsuna.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly. Checking him over for and external injuries that could be life threatening.

"I'm fine, just get me out of here." Tsuna said in a sigh of relief. Exhaling happily at the disappearance of Byakuran. Reborn only nodded understandingly.

The walk back was tense and filled with close courted contact to the raven haired demon, who vehemently refused to let him go. It wasn't until they were back in the house that he was allowed to take a step away without being pulled back.

"Tsuna, I think you should make the contract with Colonello," Reborn started. Tsuna only sighed softly before turning towards the two class five beings.

"I will. Not today. I'm tired and rather not think about summons or contracts. Tomorrow after I've slept" he said as he walked up the stairs.

I just can't catch a break.

A U T H O R | Note

I' m  still alive!!! College sucks guys. I'm just writing all the time (since I'm literally in the field of English) it makes it tough to want to write on here. But I pushed myself to do it and I'm really happy I did. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. More to come!