Chapter Eight

"Reborn! Let go!" The burnet shouted panicky. His eyes widening at the sudden action.

"Oi! Hold still. I just want to see where the mark is" The demon partly shouted in irritation. Small underling of amusement seeping through his voice as he did.

It wasn't long before Tsuna sat on the ground with his legs tucked underneath him and his hands on his knees, while his head was down casted.

"That was uncalled for.." he mumbled. His body was completely bare except for the blue boxer briefs that were left on. A long sigh escaping Tsunas lips.

Reborn stood up staring down the burnet. Looking over his body. Only now noticing the many scars that littered his body, his eyes roaming every inch of him. He was surprised to see so many scars and bruises scattered amongst his summoners body, but quickly figured the bruises and cuts came from his unwilling to fight and the fight from the previous night. However, the longer he looked, the more he noticed how the scars were old, not only old but caused by demons. No human could inflict such damage on their own. It was easy to tell they had been caused by many demons.

Yet to Reborn it was still a shock. Demons were known for infiltrating human occupied areas, however, no more then a small pack of a few. Unless a rift was open such as the night Tsuna had been caught up in.

He reached his hands down to run his finger over a deep scar that ran from his upper arm to the his back. Ending at the shoulder blade on his back. However, there wasn't just merely one lone scar that stood out. There were many, far more beneath the new ones. His eyes watched Tsuna carefully as he flinch at the sudden contact.

After looking for another moment, watching to see what the young burnet would do, he promptly removed his hands. Looking across his back for the mark. It only took him a few seconds to discover the small imagine on his back. Noticing how it was dead center in the middle of his back. A small hum escaping his lips at the sight.

"It's here" Reborn said, placing his finger on the mark. Tsuna shifted uncomfortably in his position, a shiver rushing down his spine when Reborn applied pressure.

"W-Wait!" Tsuna called in protest. He moved his body out of reach, instantly grabbing his clothes before exiting the room. Rushing to the restroom, as he left a dumbfounded Demon behind.

The Raven haired demon raised a eyebrow in response, looking down at the hand in which he had, just moments ago, placed on the humans back. He could still feel how warm his skin was, and most of all the tingling sensation of power swelling up into his body at the mark. He didn't have a strong attachment to the teenager. In fact the bond was of mere intriguing questions he needed answered. How he could us an attribute without the use of a weapon. Why he was summoned by such a person, when no one else could. Why he was so nice to demons when clearly he's been hurt by many. Or even the new arising questions as to why he never fights unless his life depends upon it. The more he was around, the more the questions built up. He had no intentions of letting his curiosity die, when he's had nothing but a boring existence since the last time he was free.

Moments later Reborn could hear the sound of water running. He looked around the room noticing many new things he's never seen before. His interest peeking, as he left the room. Many, if not all of it, was new to him. Such was the truth when you are sealed away. He could hear those who entered his shine, and most entrees were far in between. One every so often to every fifty or so years, and now none at all until Tsuna. As of the new age in which he had returned to, the rumors of that time kept away all intruder, especially with the growing bridge between humans and demons.

Reborn found himself studying the young humans home. How few, to almost no object materials existed within the house. The room he had first been in had a simple set up. A few places to sit, with a table in the room. He continued into another room that looked to be a place for eating. Noticing how clean it was, how everything was placed in a specific order.

After inspecting the bottom level, he continued his studying of the small home. Starting with Tsunas room again. The room, like the rest of house, was set up in a simple manner. A bed, a desk and more then a few selves filled with books ranging from many different genres. He continued down the hall, passing the door that clearly hid the restroom behind it. Moving on to the other rooms. Finding most the rooms to be guest rooms, up to the very last door at the end of the hall. He reached his hand out to turn the Knob, but he before he could he found himself jumping back from an incoming object thrown at him.

"It's not exactly well mannered for someone to invite themselves into people's personal things.. I don't mind that you went through everything in my home, however, this room is off limits. Do not enter that room if you know what's good for you." Reborn looked over to see cold emotionless eyes that practically screamed with killing intent, regardless of the fact he looked calm. It was almost enough to send a small shiver down the demons spine, but Reborn only stared back. Tipping his fedora to cover part of his eyes. He observed the younger teen, noticing that his was partly still wet, as if he had hurried from the shower just to stop him. It was unnerving how he was able to sneak up on him so easily. In fact it killed him in inside that he was snuck up on. No one in his life time had ever done such a thing.

He watched as his summoner walk away. Taking the towel he had in his hands and putting it over his head. Rubbing gently at his head as he walked away. Reborn allowing a long breath he hadn't realized he was holding out. A wicked smile creeping upon his lips. He was intrigued, and he knew he would be for a long time.

___________

A/N

Sorry for such a long wait. I know it's not the update day but I figured I owe you guys for not updating.