Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Whatever, do as you please, but I'm not in anyways exciting." The demon only followed behind the human. Trailing closely as they walked back in silence.

It didn't take long before they had reached Tsuna's Home. It was a small house with two stories. He didn't really need such a big place to live in for only one person. He never had friends over so the space was barely ever used. It was just one of his fathers many ways at attempting to keep a control on him, even if it doesn't work. It belonged to his mother before she married his father. She spent most of her time in the 'little' house, always saying she 'preferred a little home, filled with love and warmth.' His father could never convince her to go live in the mansion. She'd always tell him 'I don't want to live somewhere that's so big Id barely see the ones I love.' Hid reply was one of a simple answer to convince her it would be better to live at his estate, rather then her current home. 'I suppose, but living in a small warm and caring home compared to a large cold and lifeless mansion is a lot better don't you think?' Iemitsu, Tsuna's father, gave up after that. Allowing her to raise their son, without much choice, due to her powerful resilience to allow Tsuna a normal life. Not the one his father had picked out for him. It wasn't until she had passed that Tsuna was forced into  into the mansion and was then put into the position to live up to what his father wanted.

Tsuna walked up to his house. Taking a key out of his pocket. Scrunching up his nose in a light distasteful manner. The feeling of the inside of his pockets were soaked in blood, whether it was his or the demons. Tsuna didn't know at that point, but didn't want to think to much into it.

He used the key to unlock his door before opening it to go in. He left the door open for demon to follow in.

"My name is Tsunayoshi, you can call me Tsuna, what's yours?" He said with a small smile.

"Reborn.." the raven haired demon said. Reborn stared at the shorter person before him. A look of wonder crossing his face. One minute the other was sporting and emotionless face before turning into a warm smile. However, he didn't let much of it show. Tsuna lead him to the living room.

"Make yourself at home I guess. I'm going to clean up.." Tsuna looked at him with a unsure look. He gave him one more smile before heading off towards the restroom with a new pair of clothes.

He stripped his bloody clothes off to lay in the corner of the bathroom. A long sigh of exhaustion and dislike towards the slightly large wound on his shoulder. The rest were small inflicted wounds from the lower class demons, while many others were from the overly harsh bullying. He really should fight back but on the other hand he couldn't find it in himself to care enough. He'd be graduating in a few years. He could let it go on like that. They only hurt him to that extent typical a couple times a month. He knew it wasn't okay to let them do that but on the inside he enjoyed how they became frustrated because they couldn't get a reaction. The only time they ever want a reaction from him was when they wished to be seen as the top. Not for any other reason.

He turned the water on to get a shower. Deciding it would be better to shower instead of bathing. Not wanting to practically sit in his own little pool of rinsed off blood.  The water was hot and stung to the touch. Discomfort covering his face lightly.

It wasn't long before he got out of the shower. Without waiting, he took his towel to dry his now clean hair that no longer was packed with dried blood. Or the rest of his body that had been covered in body fluids and grime.

He hurried to get dressed, except for his shirt, which he left in the room for after he'd cleaned and dressed his wounds. He looked into the mirror noticing the bite mark was still bleeding and looked deeper then he anticipated. He took his used towel, pressing it to the wound, while making sure to add pressure. He left the restroom to head towards his bedroom.