Chapter Sixteen

Previously...

Within that moment, Reborn decided to go a little further. He ran his hand part way up his leg before moving back down to the knee. Watching for any reaction no matter how small. His taller frame leaning into him as he breathed hot breath on the side of his face. He slowly reached his hands up to move under Tsuna's arm moving his fingers slightly before pressing a little harder. Tsuna's lips twitched and up turned slightly as he attempted to stifle the laugher bumbling up in his throat. He let a small laugh out, loud enough the people around him stopped to stare. Their faces shocked and somewhat unsure of what they seen. Tsuna instantly swatted the demons hands away, not caring if someone questioned it.

He gave Reborn, who only seemed to smile in triumphant victory, a stern look.

"Don't ignore me" Reborn simply said before tilting his hat down. Tsuna only huffed. Sliding down more into his seat as he mumbling incoherently under his breath.

Present...

Tsuna leaned against the window of the bus with anticipation. He knew what these trips entitled and although it wasn't necessarily going to go the same as previous trips, considering Reborn. He couldn't help but remember past ones that left distasteful memories behind. His face slightly twisting in displeasure before settling back down. His mind focusing on the scenery outside, as he attempted to rid himself of all thoughts of the school trips. He knew this time would be different, Reborn was with him.

Reborn watched Tsuna cautiously, something he wouldn't admit he did more often than not. Reborn had many interest in the past, some that had kept him at bay for decades at a time before he'd lose interest. It was the same every time, including the feelings that came with them. However, this time was different. While most of his interest involved something less clam, less normal, he was still infatuated. Interest in one particular human. He'd been contracted to many humans in the past, most in which he could never name, as their value and worth in his life was nearly only a point in which he took advantage of them to see the human world. They were more or less unimportant and a trivial matter. Tsuna was different from those humans, whereas, Reborn could care less if those humans were to be killed, he was sure he'd destroy anyone who attempt to even harm his summoner. All these feelings and emotions humans claimed they, the demons, didn't have (not to far from the truth, just very rare for demons to reconnect with them. More so with certain types and classes) were hard to fathom. Especially when the most common ones he recognized, anger, irritation, amusement and so on, were not the ones he felt around Tsuna (besides the amusement of course).

It wasn't long before the bus came to a full stop and everyone begun rushing out of the crowded vehicle. Reborn and Tsuna clambered off behind the rest; listening to the teacher spew on about rules and regulations. None of which Tsuna listened to, remembering past lectures, all of which were the same. Tsuna found himself occupied with a book, while Reborn leaned against Tsuna from behind, reading along with him. Both finding the situation boring and overall unpleasing. Their faces showing the emotion vividly without a care.

As soon as the teacher stopped his over extended speech on what to do and what not to do, he began walking away. Tsuna looked up from his book, giving it a few minutes before replacing it in his bag before walking away from the large group of students. Reborn following behind without a word. His eyes scanning the area before looking at Tsuna walking ahead of him. His eyes focusing on his fluffy hair before his eyes moved down to his shoulders and than to his back.

Reborn looked away instantly before going any lower. He definitely didn't understand these emotions.

Tsuna led them into a inn where the students at the school would be staying. Reborn watched as Tsuna pulled out a paper, in which he didn't remember him having before, making Reborn feel slightly agitated at not being in the knowing. One thing Reborn couldn't stand was not knowing something, especially about Tsuna. He found it irritating, almost unnerving.

He watched as Tsuna walked up to the front desk, handing over the paper without a word. The clerk took it with a greeting, her smile wide and uncharacteristically happy, in Reborn's opinion, as she did her work. She reached under the counter without even looking, like she had done it many times before, pulling out a key card and handing it to his summoner. Bidding him a good evening as she took the next guest. Tsuna only smiled in return before reverting back to his outside persona he showed the world.

They walked in utter silence to the room with the number matching the key card and as soon as they got inside, Reborn shut the door and began to talk.

"So what do you need to do" Tsuna only walked over to the table and put his stuff down.

"Well.. this is a time where summoners do one of three things. Make a contract with a new summons, defeat a demon using your summons, or simply defeat a demon on your own. I always chose the last option of course" Tsuna answered.

"What for?" Reborn didn't understand the reasoning behind such a trivial thing. He knew that they did this all at the school, so why go somewhere else?

"Well.. it's sort of like hiding a fun, stress reliving trip behind a greater purpose. They give us a task to be graded and we also get our yearly trip with it." Tsuna said nonchalantly. He knew this was the schools way of giving the students a fun time. Even if he himself didn't want to be there. He attempted to persuade the school into letting him complete the task at the school, but was stopped dead in his tracks due to an obstacle. His father.

"It doesn't require much effort to complete these task, especially since the area is maintained and controlled by the exorcist council. We just have to complete a simple task and we can do whatever we want for a week." Tsuna shrugged at the end for enthusiasm on how light the situation was before waking to the do.

"Let's complete the task now to get it over with. Shouldn't take long since demons natural come and find me on their own." He suggested before saying something Reborn remembered from his story. How demons easily found Tsuna. Without hesitation, Reborn began to follow the teen without protest. They began to walk into the town, allowing there senses to focus on finding a demon in the area.

They continued search the area until a bolt of lightening lit up the sky like fireworks. Causing both to stop and stare up at the sky. The roaring sound of thunder following close behind before pellets on water beads came crashing down harshly. Turning everything into a wet heap. Tsuna sighed before jogging towards the nearest shelter in sight. His legs carried him up the stairs to a old abandon shrine, one he remembered always passing each year he came here. The young teen hurriedly scrambled inside with Reborn close on his trail.

Tsuna ran his hands through his hair attempting to remove some of the water that had gathered there while outside. His face lighten as he looked over at the grumble demon. A small laugh escaping his lips, watching as Reborn tried to remove some of the water. Listening his halfhearted threats.

"Can't believe I'm soaked. My perfectly good suit-" Reborn stopped what he was doing to look over at the brunet who tried stifling his small burst of laughter, while glancing his way.

"Is something funny, Tsuna?" The raven haired demon asked with a hint of danger in his voice.

"Oh, nothing, just that you look like a child when you grumble to yourself. Very fitting considering your personality, " his voice unwavering as he answered back.

"Ho.." Reborn removed his hat from his head dumping the remaining water from it onto Tsuna's now partially dried hair. A smirk plastered to his face as he watched Tsuna's eyes widen and his mouth parted into a gap. "I'm childish, remember?" Reborn mocked back without any repercussions.

"Very childish," Tsuna commented as he sighed. Walking further into the old shrine, looking around without a care in the world. His eyes focused on the ruins embedded into the walls and the seals scattered in uniform pattern. His mind instantly feeling as if he had done this before, until he had opened the door to a room. Looking at the symbols on the floor before reading the one that said 'rain.'

"Reborn... I think we stumble upon one of the fifth classes that was sealed away"

__________

A/N

Sorry updates have been on halt. I hurt my arm a while back and was unable to type or write. It really did suck. Everything is okay right now. Sorry for keeping you waiting but you guys understand things happen. Thank you for being patient!:3

I'm going to try and get back into the regular updating schedule!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!