Chapter Twenty

Previously...

"I'm dead either way, at least I can reason with Reborn." He tilted his hand to let the blood that pulled on his palm fall to the ground. Making sure his attribute is well involved as he stood dead center in the middle. Thinking about the rain symbol and what kind of demon he was about to meet.

Tsuna stood there dumbly, noticing that nothing was working. The demons instantly began their assault and as Tsuna was getting ready to counterattack, a bright blue light appeared before him. The entire room lit up as the sound of agonizing demon cries filled the room.

"I'm finally free, Kora!"

Present...

Tsuna stared, unsure of what to do. He contemplated for a minute, already knowing when releasing the demon, he hadn't thought ahead. A characteristic unlike him when in threatening situations.

The other demons looked cautiously at the new arrival. Moving to circle them hesitantly, small hisses and growls vibrating the room. Tsuna could see them snap their jaws and within a minute he looked to the class five demon.

"Instead of standing around how about some help," Tsuna said with no fear. He stood up straight, eyes narrowed and the flame flickering fiercely on his forehead. The power radiating from his body.

"Oh? And who are you— wait.. your Reborn's pet human" he said, a look of interest glistening in his eyes.

"I'm contracted to him.." Tsuna watched as the face of the demons went from intrigued to surprise, his eyes wide and mouth slightly gapped. Tsuna however focused on the other demons. Hitting some that got to close or even rushed an attack.

"You? Impossible.." he started looking Tsuna up and down. Noticing the unamused gaze of the young teen who stared at him.

"Really?" The demon continue. His eyes followed Tsuna's body, taking in what he could see. The feeling of uncertainty and a complete dumbfounded stoic stature that left him speechless. He knew Reborn, a narcissist whose only loyalty was to himself first and compassion for others was limited. Although he didn't know anything about how they became contracted, let alone who the human boy was, it was certain for him, the Reborn he knew did not just up and become human companions.

After a minute of observations, the demon who had previously been sealed suddenly felt a wave of power course through the air, sending shiver down his spin. He looked back to the boy, whose flames had grown more potent and powerful as the battle progressed, and smiled cynically.

"Ho, I see, kora.." he instantly moved into battle, snatching one of the demons off their feet. His hand clenched around it's neck, as it feet dangled. His eyes flowed a vibrant blue for a moment before retiring normal and without hesitation snapped its neck. He looked around at the rest who back away to look for another vantage point. Eyeing the new enemy.

"See this?" He started grabbing Tsuna to pull to his side "this is my prey and unless you wish death scurry on back to your master, kora!" He threw the lifeless body in front of the others. Even with the warning before them in a clear picture laying lifelessly on the floor, a few approached with intent to kill; teeth bared and claws unsheathed.

Tsuna flinched slightly watching as the class five demon before him rushed forward, ripping the limbs from the other creatures. His face lit up in amusement, while his lips grinned in enjoyment. Tsuna couldn't help but look away from the harsh display of violence before him. He knew that even though he didn't wish for their death, they wouldn't stop. It was apparent whatever was controlling them had a hold so tight that not even common sense, fear of death that all could sympathize having, didn't apply to them. It was a void emotion that was buried deep down. For himself, a human, voiding understand what would or could get them to risk their lives. However, even though he knew they wouldn't stop, he wish for a different solution, one without death.

The blond haired demon turned back to the human teen, noticing his discomfort and off set glances. Watching his eyes roam to the bodies in front and behind him.

"did you really have to kill them all?" Tsuna questioned, motioning to the lifeless bloodied corpses. The demon only stared at him with a slight tilt to his head as he narrowed his eyes.

"Don't you humans enjoy these violent quarrels? I remember watching humans rip each other apart for amusement back before I was sealed?" He asked confused. Tsuna's eyes locked on him before understanding what he meant. They had been sealed for a long time, longer than Tsuna could ever imagine. He remembered reading about them, of course it being in the form that depicted them as evil monsters. Beings that gave them no choice to seal them away. When in reality the humans betrayed their trust, especially when the main demons had given their help in times of need. It only made sense he still had such old perspectives of the human race and how they acted.

"Now a-days we don't find such... sports to be enjoyable, in fact we don't participate in those kind of... rituals?" Tsuna tried to explain. Humans were still violent, many of which still thought harming others was thrilling or pleasurable, take his bullies for instance. There wasn't no denying that however, pitting others against one another to the death was not a sport practiced to this day.

"Your kind need to figure out what you like and stick to it. I can't keep up with all the changes. It messes with our ability to blend in, kora.."

"Anyways.. my name is Colonello, kora!!" He proudly stated as he walked closer to Tsuna. Observing the burnets body from smaller distance as he tried to figure out all that had happened. He could sense strong power flowing from the human that stood before him. More than he has ever felt in his entire existence, as least what came from humans. It was no surprise to him that Reborn sank his claws into such a being, yet Colonello knew Reborn wouldn't just leave his precious lamb to the wolves when he still has use for it. So that brought up the question, where was Reborn?

"Where is dear old Reborn?" He asked. He approached the teen with a wicked smile as he stared down at him. Tsuna moved back some before giving a straight answer.

"He went in search for the demon who has been attempting to get a hold of me. I'm suppose to head back to our meeting place..." Tsuna started. "thanks for the help, it's been great but I have to go. I hope me freeing you was payment enough for your help. Don't terrorize to many people or demons, enjoy your freedom. " Tsuna said quickly feeling uncomfortable suddenly. He turned to leave only to have his body pulled back by a arm around his neck.

"Why in such a rush?" Colonello's tongue flickered out to lap up the blood drops on his check from his earlier demonstration of power. But before he could continue his teasing, he was ripped away from Tsuna and without warning, his hand up to the elbow cut cleanly from his arm.

"Don't touch him filth"