Ready to Go

*Next Day*

Leon: So are you ready to go?

Violetta: Yes.

Leon: Did you take Tini's and Jorge's clothes,toys and..

Violetta interrupts.

Violetta: Yes Leon! Dont worry i got everything!

Leon: Im just checking if you took everything..

Olga: OHHH IM GOING TO MISS ALL OF YOU!! IT WAS SO NICE ALL OF US TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!!(Crying)

Violetta: Oh Dont cry Olga..dont worry we will visit you and we will not let you be alone and anyways you have Ludmila,Federico and Lena.

Olga: I know, i know its just i will miss all of you..anyways lets go and have that house of yours cleaned up!

*At the House*

Tini: Our House!!!!! I miss it so much!

Tini: Mummy!?

Violetta: Yes sweetheart?

Tini: What is going to happen to Lena's room?

Violetta: Oh we will change it and it will become your brothers room.

Tini: Oh ok.

Olga: Ok you all can go for a walk to the park while i get all this cleaned up..

Violetta: What! No Olga we want to help you.

Olga: Oh its ok my darling..its better for me to work alone im used to it and dont worry about me. I want you to go for a walk or do something while im cleaning because i will have more space and stuff in about 2 hours everything should be done! So see you in 2 hours (smiles)

Violetta: Well ok if you say so.

Leon: Come Tini! we are going to the park!

Tini: YAY!!

Time skip:

At the Park:

Violetta:Aww i wish i could go back to childhood..be all innocent, play games not worry about anything and just being a happy kid.

Leon: Same with me but time flies.. and now look at us we are parents of 2 wonderful children. I still remember when i first saw you i knew that i found real love and that made my heart warm. And if i saw you with another guy my heart would break into small tiny pieces... when i was with Ludmila, it was all fake we just used each other for popularity and stuff..i was so stupid back then..

Violetta: Oh dont say that! We all made mistakes and then we learn our mistakes to not make them again..

Tini: Mummy!

Violetta: Yes Tini?

Tini: Can i have Ice-cream!?

Violetta: Well ok..Leon can you go with her a get her an Ice-cream i will stay here with jorge.

Leon: Ok no problem...Lets go Tini.

Violetta was sitting on the bench, watching jorge sleep.

Violetta: You look exactly just like your father.(smiles)

Violetta started humming a song (Nuestro Camino)/(Our way)

??: Violetta!

Violetta POV:

I was humming a song that me and leon sang together before. It was one of my favourite songs.. But suddenly i hear a voice behind me calling my name. My back turned and saw him.