The talk

Violetta: Umm yeah..sure what is it?

Ludmila: First Question! Do you trust me?

Violetta: Ludmila, whats going on?

Ludmila: Answer my question!

Violetta: Well, yeah i do.

Ludmila: Ok so if i ask you something, you will answer me and you wont lie right?

Violetta: Ludmila, i will answer if i can. It depends what question it is...

Ludmila: Who were you talking to?

Violetta: Umm..

Ludmila: Dont lie to me...im not gonna play your games...

Violetta keeps silent.

Ludmila: Im asking you again. Who were you talking to?

Violetta: Why should you know!?

Ludmila: Because im your sister! And sisters tell secrets to each other!

Violetta: Look, if i tell you the truth. You cannot tell anyone.

Ludmila: Wellllll.....

Violetta: Nobody at all.

Ludmila: Violetta, the reason i want to know its because Leon is getting worried for you. If someone was calling Leon multiple times, wouldn't you get like worried and think something is not right?

Violetta: Well yeah i would...

Ludmila: So he kinda needs to know what's going on... and by the way, Who the hell is Vanessa!? Never heard of her...

Violetta: What! Where...How did you know i mean hear that name!?(Shocked)

Ludmila: I have my ways...(Smiles)

Violetta: Im serious.

Ludmila: Fineeee...i was kind off...eavesdropping...WELL ENOUGH ABOUT ME! TELL ME YOUR SECRET!!!WHAT ARE YOU PREGNANT OR SOMETHING!?

Violetta: Keep it down Ludmila! And No why would you think im pregnant!? Im not planning to have another kid..i think two is enough for me..

Ludmila: I dont know! Just came to my mind thats it! Come on tell me your secret!!!!

Violetta: Ok so, Vanessa is my Manager for my singing career. And so today in the morning she called me up to ask if i would be able to continue to sing and make new songs. I told her i still need to think about it but im scared to tell Leon, i feel he wont let me to go anywhere by myself because of what has happened lately and you know how he is...

Ludmila: Well why cant Leon come with you? Maybe you two can do a duet or something..

Violetta: Well maybe not because i have kids Ludmila! Who is going to look after them!?

Ludmila: Oh my gosh Violetta! As if its such a problem! Fede and I can look after them, Your parents well also mine kinda.., Fran and Diego can. Cami and Broduey aswell! Bunch of people! What you dont trust us anymore?

Violetta: Ofcourse i trust all of you but the thing is i might go on tours and stuff and it might take a month or more and all of you will be tierd to look after and plus everyone needs their privacy.

Ludmila: Okay, why dont you get a Nanny or something?

Violetta: No, No i dont want any nannies looking after my kids..i dont trust them..you dont know what they are capable of...

Ludmila: Fine but im going to give you an advice. And you better listen!

Violetta: Ok im listening..

Ludmila: I personally think that you should tell Leon about this. He will understand how much this means to you and most probably you missed singing so he should understand.

Violetta: Its not that easy as you think.. Look how he freaked out when i was just hanging out as friends with Tomas he totally thought of it in a wrong way...

Ludmila: Well i kinda agree with Leon... I wouldnt want some kind of B*tch just hang out with MY HUSBAND. Even if its " as Friends"
Thats a no, no for me. I wont allow some Señorita just walk up to my man and say "Oh hey there! Havent seen you a long time..lets hang out tomorrow"

Violetta: Ok i get your point but-

Ludmila: No Buts!

Meanwhile:

Federico: Wait so you actually have no idea who is talking to her on that phone!?

Leon: She just says its the hospital but even if it is im worried.. why would the hospital call lots of times? Wouldnt you think that something is wrong..?
Something she is not telling me...

Federico: Omg!

Leon: What!?

Federico: I just realised!

Leon: About what?

Federico: If the Hospital called her lots of times and Violetta keeps on going to other rooms to answer..it can only mean one thing!

Leon: Are you thinking what im thinking?

Federico: I think so, my dear friend.

Leon: You really think she might be you know...Pregnant again? I mean i dont remember doing stuff with her but i dont mind another kid.. but oh god! I think she want to have an abortion! She was probably too afraid to tell me and thats why she is hiding!

Federico: You have to talk to her! As quick as possible!

Leon: Yeah you're right.(Nods)

Few minutes later:

Ludmila and Violetta walk downstairs.

Violetta: Leon, there is something i need to tell you...

Leon: Yes me too.

Violetta: Ok..umm you go first.

Leon: No, no you go first.

Violetta: I think its better for you to start.

Leon: Ok then, I know this must of being hard for you to tell me but i know everything.

Violetta: Y..You do?

Leon: Yes and you should not be afraid to tell me anything. I will always listen to you.

Violetta smiles.

Leon: Violetta, i really love you. And even though we have two kids already. I dont mind having a third one. But please dont do Abortion!

Violetta: WHAT!? ABORTION? THIRD CHILD??? Leon im not Pregnant. What are you talking about!?

Leon: Wait you are not?

Violetta: No...

Leon: So you were not pregnant at all and you were not planning to do an Abortion?

Violetta: I was never pregnant, and plus we never did "stuff"for me to become pregnant...

Leon: Wait, so what were you about to tell me earlier?

Heyyy Guyss!!💖
Hope you liked this chapter! ❤
New chapter coming soon 🔜
Are you excited for New Years!?🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Here is a Quick Question for you: Was the Year 2017 good or a bad for you? (Comment below your answers)💕
Love you all!💜