A Rumour or Not?

*Next Day*

Violetta wakes up with Puffy, red, heartbroken eyes.

She goes downstairs to make some breakfast but Ludmila has done it already.

Ludmila: Hey, how are you feeling?

Violetta keeps silent.

Ludmila: There, there..everything is going to be okay...

Violetta: No its wont

Ludmila: Ofcourse it will! Why do you say that?

Violetta: If Leon really loved me, he would of stayed here with me and the kids and not go with that b*tch! I know now that he left just to get rid of me! He left me to be with her! He did that because-

Violetta gets interrupted by a phone call.

Violetta picks up the phone and sees a name that she doesn't wish to see again.

Violetta starts to cry again.

Ludmila: Is it Leon!?

Violetta nods.

Ludmila: Answer it! Maybe ge will explain everything!

Violetta answers the phone and keeps silent.

*Phone convo*

Leon: Hello My love!

Leon: Hello?

Leon:Anyone there? Violetta you there?

Violetta: I DONT WANT TO EVER SEE YOU OR SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN!!

Violetta was about to throw her phone but Ludmila stopped her.

Ludmila: HEY! HEY! DONT THROW IT! CALM DOWN VILU!!! AWW VILU COME HERE...

Ludmila and Violetta hug each other.

Leon starts to call again

Ludmila: You know what? Go to your room and i will bring some tea.

Violetta goes to her room.

Leon calls again.

Ludmila picks up the phone.

*Phone convo *

Leon: Hello!? VIOLETTA???

Ludmila: Leon, its me Ludmila.

Leon: Can you please give me Violetta?

Ludmila: Leon, you broke her heart. She doesnt want to see you or talk to you...

Leon: But why??? What happened!?

Ludmila: You know what happened Leon!!! Havent checked the news of LEON VARGAS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE HUH!?

Leon: Me cheating??? I didnt cheat on Violetta! What are you talking about!!??

Ludmila: There was a video of you kissing MELANIE!!!!

Leon: OHH NO... NO, NO I WASNT CHEATING! THE MANAGER WANTED US TO KISS FOR A DAMN PHOTOSHOOT! BUT THE KISS WASNT REAL AND ANYWAYS DIDNT THE VIDEO SHOW THAT THERE WAS PEOPLE WITH CAMERA AND LIGHTING FOR OUR PHOTOSHOOT!!??

Ludmila: No nothing showed just both you KISSING!

Leon: It was a FAKE KISS LUDMILA! You know those paparazzi want attention, Drama and make up rumours... I ONLY LOVE VIOLETTA! I DONT HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR MELANIE.

Ludmila: How can you show proof that you really love her?

Leon: I CAN COME TO BUENOS AIRES RIGHT NOW!

Ludmila: Really? You would really do that to Violetta?

Violetta: Are you talking to Leon!!!

Ludmila: Umm one sec Leon! Yes i am Vilu. He is telling the truth Vilu. The kiss was fake and they were only make a photoshoot because the manager wanted to advertise the clothes since its already Spring... He is even saying he will come to Buenos Aires right now because he loves you more than anything and would do anything for you!

Violetta: Really!?

Ludmila: Here, talk to him!

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Vilu all of this wasnt true! Its all rumours im telling you! It was just a photoshoot, thats all. You know the paparazzi, they just want attention and make up rumours. VIOLETTA YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY THAT I WILL LOVE FOREVER!

Violetta: You have no idea how broken i was (Crying)

Leon: Dont worry, a bit more and i will be back.

-Leon, break time is over!

Leon: My manager is calling sorry..

Violetta: Its ok, bye mi amor!

*Phone convo finish*

Ludmila: Everything okay?

Violetta smiles and nods.

Ludmila: You see? You just needed to talk to him, thats all.(smiles)

Violetta: You promised to bring to be tea by the way...

Ludmila: Oops sorry! I forgot!

Violetta: Its fine.. Shall we go for a walk with the kids at the park?

Ludmila: Have you seen the time?

Violetta: 12:45?

Ludmila: Shouldnt you be somewhere soon in like 15 minutes?

Violetta: THE REHERSAL!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT! THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME!

Violetta starts to run upstairs but Ludmila stops her.

Ludmila: Vilu! Have a toast first!

Violetta: Oh right! Sorry...

8 minutes later:

Violetta had eaten her breakfast and is leaving the house for the rehersal.

702 words... i decided to end it there... maybe tomorrow i actually dont know when i will update again. I update when i have time and today i had time. So hope you liked this chapter, make sure to write your thoughts about this chapter❤ Thank youuu💕
Loveeee youuu allll! 😁