Miss me?

Okay before i start this chapter i just want to say that im extremely sorry for not updating for such a long time... i have been very busy. Too much Tests going on at school. Plus i have alot of homework and other things happening in my life that i didnt have much time for Wattpad. At some point i didn't have any inspiration to write. I would be very tierd after studying and doing other things that made me not in the mood to write a chapter..im very sorry again. I hope you still are interested in this book. ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ludmila: Wha..What are you doing here!?

Violetta: Ludmi, who is it?

Violetta walks to the door and freezes in unexpectance.

Violetta: YOU!?

Melanie: Yes, im back. Miss me?

(A/N: most people thought it was Lara or Tomas but unfortunately its not them. But its good that you guys remembered them and wrote yours thoughts❤)

Violetta: Listen! If you touch my children, i swear you are gonna regret! Did you come here to ruin my daughters birthday! Is that it!?

Leon:No Violetta. She came here for another reason...

Violetta: What is the reason!?

Leon looks down on the floor and slowly breathes in and out.

Leon: She is going to work with me, my manager called me up and she wants me to work aswell. And Melanie is going to be my partner for the concert that i will have in a month. And the concert in LA.

Violetta: WAIT WHAT! WHEN! WHY!... YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME! I ALSO HAVE WORK AND, AND-

Leon: Violetta, the tour is only for a month.

Violetta: LEON DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF I GO AND DO REHERSALS AND I LEAVE THE KIDS WITH YOU AND NOW THAT YOU ARE GONNA LEAVE, WHO IS GONNA LOOK AFTER THEM!?

Ludmila: I will look after them Vilu, its not a problem. I will bring Lena and Tori with me and everything will be okay.

Violetta: No Ludmila its too much looking after 4 kids...

Ludmila: Its fine, and anyways there is no other choice...

Violetta: Leon, why cant you stay. Why do you have to go?

Leon: Because i signed a contract Vilu. I need to go because fans are waiting for me since i havent been much active for a long time...

Ludmila: Okay, but why is she here right now?

Melanie: Because we are both leaving now to the airport, the taxi is waiting Lion.

Ludmila gave a death glare to Melanie.

Ludmila: HEY! LISTEN UP B*TCH! I WILL ONLY CALL HIM LION. I ALWAYS USED TO AND ALWAYS WILL ! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?

Melanie's eyes roll.

Violetta: WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS LEON!? YOU ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW! ITS OUR DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY! OUR FIRST CHILDS BIRTHDAY! YOU CANT LEAVE TODAY!

Leon: Violetta, I did not choose the dates, it was was my manager. I was also against this but i had to. I couldn't do anything about it.

*Beep Beep*

Melanie: The clock is ticking Leon. The taxi is waiting... We cant be late.

Ludmila: He knows the Time. He is not Blind...

Melanie: Im just reminding him...

Ludmila: Well he doesnt need you to remind him and-

Leon: Violetta, Please dont cry.

Violetta eyes were forming tears and in any second they will start racing down her cheeks.

Leon: Melanie, can you please wait outside? I need a minute with Violetta.

Melanie: But Leon, there isnt any time. We have to go now!

Leon: Im only asking for a minute Melanie! Get in the car and i will come!

Melanie leaves and slams the door.

Ludmila: Was a b*tch and still a b*tch.

Leon: Violetta.

Violetta couldnt hold her tears back anymore, her face started to turn red, she started to breath loudly and covering her hands on her face.

Leon came closer to her and started to hug he tightly. Kissing her head and rubbing her back with his warm hands.

Leon: Shh, its okay my love. Its only a month. What could go wrong?

Violetta: Leon, i need you to be close to me. I will miss you so much! I will miss your hugs and goodnights, kisses and jokes, your love and your smile...

Leon: I will always love you Violetta. No matter what. Nothing can do us apart. While i will be in LA, we can videochat and talk. Text each other and we will be somehow close.

Violetta: Promise you wont forget me?

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Leon: I will never forget my love and my wonderful children. (Smiles)

Tini: Daddy, im going to miss you very much!

Leon: And im going to miss my little Princess aswell.(Kisses her head)

*DING DONG*

Leon: Im sorry, i really have to go.

Violetta: When you get in LA make sure to text me right away so i know everything is alright.

Leon: Okay, dont worry.

*Knock, Knock*

Leon opens the door.

Melanie:LEON! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! COME ON!

Ludmila: Melanie, Take a chill pill. (Smiles)

Melanie gives a death glare to Ludmila.

Leon grabs his suitcase and leaves.

Violetta: I miss him already...

Ludmila: Dont worry, Everything will be alright. Time passes so quickly that you wont even realise that a month already passed.

Violetta: So much things happened before and i still dont trust her. Why did they pick her as a partner?

Ludmila: Well,Melanie was really good in acting while we were in school and they took her into acting school for professionals and then she moved into LA to go to a different school but later on she also wanted to go back to Argentina but they didnt let her because they needed her and she had to stay but after she stared having like breaks from Acting and came back to Argentina and saw me and Leon at the studio. And thats a little history of her life so amyways LA always remembers her and if there is like a new movie coming up they want her to audition.

Violetta: I just hope for him to land safely and that nothing bad happens.

Ludmila: Dont worry, just relax. Its Tini's birthday! Lets watch a movie altogether!

Violetta: Hm, Good idea!

So i thought a long chapter could excuse me for my absences. Hope you liked this chapter. If you have any thoughts you would like to write, comment them down below!❤
Love you all! Thank you for your patience. Lets hope i will update soon the next chapter!💕