The Lies

Leon: Tini, do you want to
sleepover with Lena today?

Tini: Yes yes!

Leon: Ok go get dressed and in a few minutes we will go.

Tini: Ok!

Tini goes to her room and gets dressed. Leon goes upstairs to get Jorge.

Leon: Hey there little guy!(smile)

Leon: Today we are going to visit Aunty Ludmila and Uncle Federico.(smiles)

Jorge smiles too.

Leon takes him carefully and holds him.

Leon: Tini are you ready!?

Tini: Yes!

Leon opens the car and places Jorge carefully on the car seat.

Leon: Tini look after him while i drive.

Tini: Ok.

Few minutes later:

Knock, Knock

Federico opens the door.

Federico: Oh hey Everyone ! Come in!

Leon: Where's Olga?

Federico: Oh she is still grocery shopping.

Federico: What brings you here? Where's Violetta?

Leon: Umm yeah i will tell you everything now....Tini go to Lena's room she is waiting for you.

Tini: Ok.

Federico: Everything ok?

Leon: Not really..

Federico: Ok lets go have a seat in the Living room.

Ludmila: Hi Leon!

Leon: Hi!(Smiles)

Ludmila: Where is Violetta?

Leon: Ok i will everything to you now but this is our conversation that nobody should know.

Federico&Ludmila: Ok.

Leon: Ok so basically few days ago Violetta and I went to the park with the kids. Everything was ok and then later Tini wanted an Ice-cream so i we went and got for her while Violetta stayed in the park watching Jorge. So when i come back i see Tomas hugging Violetta and go really angry..so then Violetta and I got into a fight later. Today she was acting a bit wierd and she was in the phone with someone so i asked her who was it.. and she answered that it was Francesca but i had a feeling it was Tomas. So later she got dressed up and she said she was going to Frans house. So i just wanted to make sure she didnt lie to me i called Clement to kinda spy on her to see if she was lying or not..

Ludmila:Omg you are becoming like Violetta's Dad... Anyways Sooo what happened! What did she do!?

Leon: She did go to Fran for a few minutes and then started running to her car and went to the cafe and guess who was there...

Federico: Tomas?

Leon: Yep... Clement told me that he got a gift for her and that she hugged him..i see that soon it will not be just hugs but it will become something even more...i tried to explain her that he is still in love with her but she doesnt see it..

Federico: Sooo what now? What are going to do?

Ludmila: PLEASE DONT DIVORCE!!! YOU ARE A GREAT COUPLE! PLEASE!!!!!!

Leon: Ludmila chill i wasnt ever planning to divorce with her..

Ludmila: Oh thank god!

Leon: Basically i will leave the kids here overnight you dont mind?