A new Family member

At the Hospital:

Leon: So how is she?

Federico: She is ok...before the doctor told us that anytime she could give birth but we didnt know it would be today but we were ready.

Violetta: How is the baby? Everything alright?

Federico: Oh everything is perfect. I saw her few minutes ago, she is so sweet! She reminds me so much of Lena.

Violetta: Speaking of kids...where are they!? If Leon is here then you left Tini and Jorge alone!!!???

Leon: No Violetta! How could you think so bad of me... i brought them to Ludmila and Federico because i wanted to visit you and Fran and stuff..

Violetta: But if Ludmila and Federico are here...who is looking after them!?

Federico: Dont worry Violetta, Olga and Romallo are looking after them.

??: HEY GUYS! WERE ARE HERE!

Violetta: Cami! Fran!

Leon: Oh hey Andre!

Andre: Hi Guys long time no see. How are you all? All of you are probably so happy..you all have kids or at least have a person that loves you but still i found nobody...im still single.

Federico: Dont worry, im sure there will be that one day you will find your true love.

Leon: Yeah you just need patience.

Andre: Thanks Guys.

Diego: Hey Guys!

Guys: Hey!

Doctor comes out from the room.

Doctor: Visitors are allowed to enter.

Everyone enters and their eyes just stop at one thing and smile.

Camila: Awww she is soo Adorable!

Violetta: She is such a Sweetheart! Oh my..my heart is going to explode from all the cuteness!

Federico: Hey my Supernova(smiles)

Ludmila: Hey Fede.

Leon: Congratulations Ludmila.

Violetta: Congrats Sista!

Fran: She is so so so cute!!!! Congrats Ludmi!!!

Cami: Congrats! Im so happy for you! What is her name?

Ludmila: Fede and I decided to call her Victoria. But to shorten her name it will be Tori.

 But to shorten her name it will be Tori