Forgive me

Violetta's POV:
I run out from Leon's room and continue to cry because i never knew this would actually happen...

I hold Tini close to me while we are moving down the elevator because any second the Fans can just spot you and go crazy.

Tini and I get out from the Elevator and move directly to the exit. Thankfully, there were no fans who saw us.

Ludmila: Heyy, what happened!?

Violetta: I will tell you at the hotel, lets go.

10 minutes later:
Everyone arrived at the hotel and go up to their rooms.

Ludmila: So, tell me what happened.

Meanwhile:

Leon: MELANIE! IM ASKING YOU NICELY TO ABORT THAT BABY NOW! I WONT BE THE FATHER OF IT! YOU ALWAYS CAUSE ME PROBLEMS AND IF YOU DONT ABORT IT NOW IM QUITTING AND NEVER GOING TO WORK WITH YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

Melanie: But Leon! You dont have to be the father if you dont want to, i can always find another father who accept this child.

Leon: Melanie! This is wrong! If you would really love your future husband then you would have a proper kid with him and not have someone else's genetics and say its from the real father when its not. So to make less confusion, just abort the DAMN BABY AND THATS IT!

Melanie: What will i get in return if i do this Abortion?

Leon: You dont need anything in return, Melanie. Im asking you a favour.

Melanie: Ughhh fine! but at least lets take a selfie together so i can post on instagram!

Leon rolled his eyes.

Melanie turns on the camera and kisses his cheek while takes a pictures.

Melanie: Amazing!

Leon: Why did you kiss me!?

Melanie: Thats the only thing i could do as in " return" for me. (Winks)

Leon: Okay Whatever! Enough wasting time! Lets go!

Ludmila: Oh Viluu im so sorry! I never knew he would do something like this but what will happen now with Tini and Jorge?

Violetta: Everything will be fine with them, they are going stay with me but if Leon wants to see them, he will...

Ludmila: What are you going to say when the kids are going to realise that their father is not here very often as he was before?

Violetta: Im going to tell them that he has alot of work and doesnt have much time to be here.

Ludmila: But you realise that you are going to be a single mother and that i wont be always available to look after your children...like umm i miss my kids aswell and you know its too much for me and fede is not here aswell soo...

Violetta: Yes i understand, maybe i will find a better guy than Leon.

Ludmila: Violetta, you know that there is no other guy that is better than Leon. You were so jealous back then being Roxy and now you are not going to forget him because its both of your kids and you wouldnt some other "boyfriend" looking after your kids which they will never call him their father.

Violetta: As you can see, Leon and I are not getting along at the moment and we need a break and maybe we will move on and find someone better and anyways, yes maybe they wont call him as their father but they will accept him as a father because that person will have time for family unlike Leon...

Ludmila: Still Violetta-

Violetta: Enough! If you are trying to convince me to get back and forgive Leon, it's not working so stop!

Ludmila: But-

Violetta: Ludmila, enough. I dont want to talk about it.

Suddenly Violetta phone starts ringing.

Ludmila: Who is it?

Violetta checks her phone and turns off her phone.

Violetta: Distraction that we dont need.

Ludmila: Let me guess, Leon.

Violetta nods.

Ludmila: Why did you answer!?

Violetta: Why should I? Its over between us and i dont feel like talking to him.

Ludmila: Viluu, maybe its important?

Violetta: I dont care.

Ludmila: Ayee Vilu, dont be so harsh on him...

Violetta: ME HARSH!? ARE YOU ON HIS SIDE NOW!? HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE MELANIE PREGNANT SUPPOSEDLY HE WAS VERY DRUNK AND IT JUST HAPPENED!

Ludmila: No im not on his side its just he might have something important to say and you are just ignoring him..Oh look! he is calling me right now and im gonna answer!

Violetta: What!? No! Dont!

Ludmila: Too late... (Whispers)

Phono Convo:

Ludmila: Hello Lion.

Leon: I have been trying to call Violetta but she is not answering! Can you please give her the phone? I need to tell her something!

Ludmila: Suree

Violetta: What!! No!! No!! I dont want to talk to him! (Whispers)

Ludmila puts louderspeak on.

Ludmila: You are on Loudspeaker, Leon.

Leon: Uhh okay! Violetta i was calling you to tell you that i managed to convince Melanie to do Abortion and she is at the hospital right now. Nothing is going to happen again, i promise i will control myself and i really love you Violetta. I dont want us to be divorced, i dont want to be away from Tini and Jorge. I love you very much! Please Forgive me !

Okay guys question for you!!!!
What would you do? Forgive Leon or not? And give an explanation why.
I want to see what you think!!!❤
Hope you liked this chapter💕
2 MORE DAYS FOR PRINCESA 👑