First Rehearsal Gone Wrong

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU FOR 1.08K READS! And it makes me very happy that you like my book and i really appreciate it. Thank you guys! You are the best!💖❤💖❤
Ok lets continue with the chapter :) 💜

WARNING: CONTAINS A LITTLE MOMENT. IF YOU DO FEEL GROSSED OUT JUST SKIP A BIT.

*In the morning*

Violetta's POV:

My eyes opened slowly as they circled around the room.
I feel a force on me

It was Leon's hand.

Suddenly my mind went thinking of what happened Last night...

I was lying down on my bed after the moment we had with Leon in the shower . Im still thinking about it...it felt so amazing...i love it when Leon is so Romantic... as the water was splashing over us the water looked like rain...just because of that rain effect it made it even more Romantic...

Leon entered my room with a bottle of champagne in his hand.

Leon: Since its was your first day of starting the rehersal...we should celebrate it...(smiles)

Leon: Maybe we should also shower together more often huh?( winks)

Violetta sighs.

Violetta: No Leon...im not feeling to drink and anyways i have rehersal tomorrow and-

Leon: Shhh Calm down babe just a few drinks wont kill us...you will be fine...

Violetta: But leon i dont want to..

Leon: Come on...just a few little glasses and thats all..come on...when was the last time you drank?

*Silence*

Leon: Exacly. You dont even remember.

Leon sits next to me pours a full glass of champagne for me.

Violetta: Th..thats enough for me i dont want alot-

Leon: Babe, Chill...

Few minutes later:

Leon: You are so damn hot, Violetta.

Violetta: And so are you handsome.(giggles)

Leon wraps his hands around me. Warming my naked body...

I have an enormous headache...i feel my head is going to explode soon.

Suddenly Leon wakes up.

He smiles and looks at me.

Leon: Last night felt Amazing.(Winks)

Violetta: I guess so...but because you made me drunk last night, now i have a headache...

I rub my hand on my head with circular movements.

Leon: What is the time already?

I grab my phone and check the time.

My Eyes Widened with disbelief.

Violetta: No!no!no!no!

Leon: Whats wrong?

Violetta: OH MY GOD! IT CAN'T BE!

Leon: Whats wrong Violetta???

Violetta: ITS 2:35 PM!!!! IM 30 MINUTES LATE!!! I HAVE 12 MISSED CALLS FROM VANESSA!
WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL HER!!!???

Leon: Calm down...there is always an explanation. You can just tell her that you had to you had to look after Ludmila's daughter Tori because they were at of town for some hours... and Leon was out shopping for food lets say.

Violetta: No Leon...i cant lie...this is my responsibility and i cant blame other people for nothing. I created this problem and i need to find a solution and i decided to just tell her the truth.

Leon: WHAT! VIOLETTA! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! YOU CANT TELL HER THAT YOU WERE LATE BECAUSE WE HAD MOMENTS LAST NIGHT AND THEREFORE YOU WERE IN A DEEP SLEEP SO YOU DIDNT HEAR YOUR PHONE...

Violetta: Leon. LEEEON....LEON!!!!! LEEEEOOOOONN!

Leon: WHAT!?!?

Violetta: You really thought i was going to tell her the actual truth?

Leon: Well you made it sound like you were going to tell her...

Violetta: Leon i think you were out of your mind to think that of me...im not dumb..im simply just going to her that i was late because my phone was off and i completely forgot about the time...it is a lie but half of is true..i really did forget about the time...

Leon: Well ok...

Violetta'sPhone rings.

Violetta: There she is calling again! Im going to explain her now.

Violetta: Hello? Yes Hi Vanessa! Im Very Sorry! I completely forgot about the time and my phone was off...

Vanessa: Violetta, im quite disappointed with you. You need to be responsible. You need to be ready and dont be forgetful because next time i wont accept this...

Violetta: Im truly sorry! I swear this is the last time im late!

Vanessa: Ok...i forgive you but this is your last time. Meet us at the Studio in 10 min starting from now!

Violetta: 10 minutes!?

Vanessa: The time is ticking, Violetta. You cant freeze it... If you dont come here in 10 minutes, you will be simply fired. Dont make me waiting again.

(Phone turned off)

Violetta runs to her closet and rummages through her things.

Leon: Whats the rush? You are making everything messy...

Violetta: In need to be at the Studio in 10 minutes! If i will be late again my career will be over!

5 min later:

Violetta: Ok Leon im Leaving!

Leon: Wait! But you didnt even eat yet!

Violetta: Its ok! Im not hungry!

Violetta leaves.

5 minutes later.

Knock, Knock.

Vanessa: Ah just on time! Well done,Violetta.

Violetta: I really tried to be fast as i could.

Vanessa: Anyways lets not waste time!

Vanessa: Ok Violetta, so when the music starts at the very beginning the video is going to show Flashbacks as if the time is going back to see the feelings and actions of the two loved Teenagers.

So first Valentino is going to stand next to this blossom tree.

You are going to run up to him and he has to catch yoy and as he lifts you up he is slowly going to bring you down and at that moment you need to kiss him and after that he will put you back on the ground and you two need to hold hands and look at each other with Love and passion. Remember! You always need to stay in your character otherwise it wil be too obvious that its some kind of kiddy music video. This needs to look real and Romantic!

Violetta and Valentino nod.

Vanessa: Ok the music is starting in...
3!
2!
1!
ACTION!

(Music Starts)

Violetta looks around until she spots Valentino. She runs up to him and she catches her lifts her up. It was time...it was time for the kiss. As he was bringing her down slowly she kissed his cheek which was close as possible to the lips and at the same time trying to cover the fake kiss and makes it look as if its real but suddenly Valentino moves his lips the other way and kisses her passionately.
Few seconds later puts her back on the ground.

Vanessa: AND CUT!

Vanessa: That was Amazing! Im very impressed with both of you! (Claps)

Hmm not the way it was planned huh? 🤔
What do you think will happen next? Comment Below in the comments❤💖❤💖
Love you all!💜
Next Chapter Coming soon 😉