What Caused this?

Vanessa rushes to Violetta with Apples.

Vanessa: Here sweetheart.

Violetta: Ew..Apples? I dont feel like eating apples..i dont like them anyway...

Leon: What!? But Apples is your favourite fruit! What are you talking about?

Violetta: I just don't feel like eating anything...

Leon: Violetta, you have to eat something.. and that something is apples..we dont have anything else.

Violetta rolled her eyes.

Leon: Here eat.

Violetta looks at him with a ' Are you Serious?' look.

Leon: Come one..you have to. You havent eaten all day. Why do you think you fainted and threw up? Its obviously because you havent eaten anything...

Leon hands her an apple.

Violetta snatches the apple and eats with annoyance.

Few minutes later:

Leon: So how are you feeling?

Violetta: Eh..slightly better..i guess.

Vanessa: Ok, Leon just take her home and let her relax and tell me tomorrow if she feels better.

Leon: Yeah, ok dont worry.

Violetta: Wait a second.

Leon: What?

Violetta: If you are here...then who is with the kids now???

Leon: Umm about that...(Scratches his head)

Violetta: Leon Vargas! What is going on!

Leon: Hey...why are you talking to me with my full name!?

Violetta: Dont change the subject Leon! Answer me!

Leon: Ok i think you should sit down...

Violetta: I dont want to sit!

Leon: Ok umm the thing is that because i was really worried for you...umm they are alone and Tini is looking after Jorge..

Violetta: They are What!!! Leon! Tini isnt responsible at this age she is only seven! She only cares about toys and cartoons.

Leon: Hey! When i was Seven i had to look after my mothers friend daughter who was like 2 and i was responsible for looking after it because it wasnt even our family it was someone else's and i was all alone. I managed to look after her so i dont Tini is that small to look after Jorge.

Violetta: I bet that when we come home, she is going play with her dolls...

10 minutes later:
(In the car)

Leon: Babe ,are you sure that you are okay now? Its already the second time we had to stop somewhere because you needed to throw up...

Violetta: Yes i feel fine now..lets go.