I Care About You

Violetta: Im sorry Leon, but i cant. I can't forgive you. What you have done is just an excuse. You need to learn and understand to control yourself when you drink. This isnt the first time i told you this. We cannot be together Leon. We need to divorce because i cannot live with a person like you. And remember, Actions speak louder than words.

Leon: But Violetta-

Violetta: Im sorry Leon ,but you just have to accept this and we have to divorce.

Violetta turns off the phone.

Ludmila: But he said that Melanie is doing Abortion and-

Violetta: I dont care anymore, Ludmila. I just need a break from him.

Few hours later:

Everyone is already sleeping except Violetta.

Violetta's POV:

I cant sleep, i feel tierd but my mind is still thinking about Leon. I know that i need a break from him. I will divorce with him but i kinda want to hug him right now. I miss his warm hugs....but thats over now! I need a break because i cannot trust him. I need time.

Suddenly Violetta gets a text message:

__________________________

Leon: Hey Vilu, are you sleeping? I cant sleep, i need to talk to you.

Seen

Violetta: I cant sleep either.

Leon: Violetta, i miss you.

Violetta: Leon, its over. Please dont start.

Leon: Are you sure you want to divorce?

Violetta: Yes, I'm sure.

Leon: Fine...

Leon: When do you want to ?

Violetta: When we get back to Argentina.

Leon: And when is that?

Violetta: After tomorrow.

Leon: Okay. My concert is anyway finishing tomorrow. I will buy four tickets tomorrow.

Violetta: No Leon, you don't have to buy all of us tickets.

Leon: You all are my family that i care about. Im paying. Thats it.

Violetta: Thank you ,Leon.

Leon: Do you want to go for a dinner tomorrow ?

Violetta: Leon, if you are trying get me back by inviting me on a date it's not working because you know it over.

Leon: Violetta, It is true that Melanie did the Abortion. I looked at the Ultrasound and there was nothing inside of her. That unborn child is gone.

Violetta: Okay i understand but we are Divorcing not just because of Melanie, it's also because you didnt give much attention to Tini or Jorge and a father should give attention to his kids and especially to his wife but you everytime didnt have time and at the end it was my fault when it wasnt.

Leon: Im so sorry Vilu, im sorry that i havent gave much attention to my family. But i understand now and i love you all very much!

Violetta: We need a break.

Violetta: Please accept this.

Leon: It hurts me to accept this.

Violetta: It hurts me even more for doing this when you actually caused all of this...

Leon: Ok i understand. I will see you after tomorrow then... What is the name of your hotel?

Violetta: Blossom Tree Hotel. (A/N i made up this name haha i didnt have any ideas 😂)

Leon: Okay, see you after tomorrow. ❤ Goodnight Vilu.

Violetta: Goodnight Leon.

___________________________

Ludmila: Violetta! Wake up!

Violetta: Huh? What?

Ludmila: Wake up, its already 1:35 pm. You must of been really sleepy huh?

Violetta: Yeah...(rubs her eyes)

Violetta: Where is Tini?

Ludmila: Oh she went to the park with Leon.

Violetta: To the park?

Ludmila: Yes. He wanted to show her what is Los Angeles like and now they are at the park.

Violetta: When did they go?

Ludmila: About 2 hours ago...but dont worry, she is safe. Its her father anyway.

Violetta: I'm so hungry...

Ludmila: Leon brought some cookies for you. Do you want some tea?

Violetta: L..Leon brought it for me?

Ludmila: Yes, something wrong?

Violetta: Uh..no..no everything is okay..

Ludmila: So, do you want some tea while you are getting ready?

Violetta: Yes, thank you.

Ludmila: No problem sisterrr.

Few minutes later:

Violetta: Mmm, these cookies are so good!

Ludmila: Leon knows what to get.
(winks)

*Ring,Ring*

Ludmila: OMG!

Violetta: What!?

Ludmila: Fede is calling!!!

Ludmila answers the phone:

Ludmila: Hello my loveeeee!

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

Violetta opens the door.

Violetta: Leon!

Leon: Hi Violetta, i took Tini around the park and she loved it. I also got get her a donut.

Tini: The donut was so yummy!

Violetta: Thank you, Leon.

Leon: For what?

Violetta: For spending time with Tini and you got me delicious cookies.

Leon: I did that because i care about you ,Violetta.

Soo Guyss Leon is trying to change huh?🤔
Question for you!!!!💕

Should they divorce or not? Give an explanation why.❤