Just Accept It

Heyy Guyss! Before i start this chapter i was to give a shoutout to tini_stoessel_lver for having a really interesting thoughts . I like reading other peoples perspective of things that is happening in the story so if you ever want to comment you thoughts, feel free to do it because i anyways love spams ❤
So lets see what really happens next 😉
~☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆~

Leon: Really!?

Violetta nods

Leon: Wait so that means we are going to have a third child!!! Im so happy for you my love!! (Hugs her)

Violetta breaks the hug quick.

Violetta: Leon.

Leon: Yes mi Amor?

Violetta: I....i...i dont want to hurt your feelings but i dont want this child.

Leon: What! How can you say that!? Why? What happened???

Violetta: I just started to continue my singing career, i cant have my pregnancy on the way again. And anyways i think that having two kids is enough for us. I dont even have time to look after Jorge and this third child will make it even more difficult.

Leon: So..what are you trying to say? What are you gonna do?

Violetta: Im going to have an Abortion.

Leon: Violetta, dont! i dont think its that bad that you need to do Abortion...

Violetta: Leon, being pregnant is not an easy thing. In fact, its very hard being pregnant because you have to hold on to the pain for 9 months and its not easy as you think. You have never experienced pregnancy! And if i know that this pregnancy will bother my singing career that means i need to abort this child.

Leon: Violetta please think again dont go fast with your thoughts. Give it time and think about it.

Violetta: Leon! Just Accept It! I have made a decision and i dont want this child. Yes its sad but i have to. Please try to understand me.

Violetta sighs and walks over to her bed, switches off the light, covers herself with warm blankets and falls asleep.

*In the morning*

Leon's POV:

I still cant stop thinking about last night...She is Pregnant with our third child but she wants to Abort it. I need to make her to change her mind before its too late.

I dial a number that for sure can convice Violetta.

Sorry but the number you have dialled is not available, please try again later.

Leon: Shoot!

Leon: Well, lets try calling her and hope that she can somehow convice Violetta.

*Phone convo*

Ludmila: Oh hey Lion!

Leon: Its Leon.

Ludmila: Who cares! You will always be my Lion!

Leon: I called you to talk about something and which will include you helping me.

Ludmila: Hmm okay, im listening.

Few minutes of talking.

Ludmila: Well, to be honest she does have a point. Believe me, pregnancy is hard and yes i know you support her and help her out everytime but if she feel she cant do this anymore then you must just accept it. I mean come on, its not like the last time you and Violetta are going to have your loving moments and stuff maybe in a few years she will want another kid. Nobody knows the future, time can be unexpected and unpredictable. You just need Patience.