The Conversation

Violetta enters home.

GOAL!!!!YESSS!!!! FINALLY!

Violetta: Federico?

Federico: Oh! Hi Violetta!

Violetta: What are you doing here?

Leon: I invited him here to have a game with me.

Violetta: Did you check on Jorge?

Leon's POV:

OH SHOOT I FORGOT!

Leon: Umm yeah i did..(scratches his head.

Violetta: Leon?

Leon: Yes Mi Amor?(Scratches his head again)

Violetta: Leon Vargas! You are lying to me and i can see that!

Leon keeps quiet.

Violetta: Leon!

Leon: Ok! Ok! Fine...you got me...i kinda forgot about Jorge...i was probably too into the game...

Violetta: I CANT BELIEVE IT LEON! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU JUST FORGOT! IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

Violetta leaves and walks upstairs to Jorges room.

Federico: Umm i think should go already..

Leon: Ok then..thanks for coming.

Federico: No Prob.

Federico: Lena its time to go home!

Lena: Okayyyy!

Federico and Lena leave.

Meanwhile:

Violetta: Oh my sweet little boy!!i missed you so much!!

Jorge starts to cry.

Leon enters.

Violetta: Aww dont cry...He is probably crying because Daddy didnt even come see how you were feeling...

Leon: Violetta im so sorry i promise this wont happen again...

Violetta: I wish i could quit my singing career.

Leon: What! No dont! Dont do this because of me!

Violetta: But i cant quit...

Leon: What?... why?

Violetta: Because i signed a contract.

Leon: Are you ok? You look upset...

Violetta: What! No im ok...im just really tierd that all...

Leon: By the way i forgot to ask you, how was your rehearsal?

Violetta: Oh it was ok...yeah its good..

Leon: Is there something i should know? You are acting strange...

Violetta: Actually, yes you do...

Leon: What is it?

Violetta: Well...there is a person who is from Italy who is a popular singer and me and him are going to do a duet together...

Leon: Okay..?

Violetta: Well the thing is we will be doing a music video together...which...will...ummm

Leon: What?

Violetta: If i tell you this then you will be mad.. but please promise you wont i beg you!

Leon: Ok...im promise...

Violetta: Well as i was saying... me and his will be in a music video...and that music video is going to.... represent...Love..

Leon: WHAT! May i know whats the person name who is going to do the duet with you?

Violetta: Its Valentino but Please dont be angry i beg you please!!! I tried to change the theme i asked Vanessa but she said it was impossible because i signed a contract...

Leon: And as im guessing that in the video you most probably going to kiss am i right?

Violetta: Yes...but dont worry! Its a fake kiss and there is nothing between me and him and i only love you! I will never cheat on you!

Leon places his hands on Violetta's waist and feels her gentle, smooth lips...

: Achoo!

Violetta and Leon break the kiss.

Violetta: Tini, its not good to earvesdrop!

*Silence*

Violetta: We know you are there...

Leon slowly tiptoes to the door. Holds the handle and opens the door swiftly.

Leon: BOOOO!

Tini: AHHHHH!!! (Crying)

Violetta: Leon...

Leon: What? It's only a joke and i wanted to teach her a lesson not earvesdrop...

Tini runs to Violetta and her eyes are full of tears.

Tini: Daddy scared me!( Crying)

Violetta looks at Leon.

Leon: Im sorry Sweetheart i didnt mean to make you too scared... but do you promise not to earvesdrop again...ok?

Tini nods.

Leon: Come here..

Tini comes closer to Leon

Leon: You know i really love you my little Princess!( hugs her tightly)

Violetta: You know its bedtime and you were supposed to be sleeping already...

Leon: Yes Mummy is right...go to sleep.

Tini leaves.

Leon: Soo where were we?(Smiles)

Violetta: Not now Leon... im not in the mood...im very tierd.

Leon: Oh dont worry about that..i can make you active and energetic.(winks)

Violetta: Not now Lion...

Violetta: Anyways im gonna go shower..

Leon: Ohh ok..(winks)

Violetta: Im showering alone...

(WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET GROSSED OUT SO IF DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS YOU MAY SKIP UNTIL THE END)

Violetta enters her room and grabs the towel and enters the bathroom.

Violetta's POV:
I hang my towel on the hanger. Im shivering because its a bit chilly in the bathroom and i get goosebumps...

As i undress myself..i feel colder and colder...shivers goes down through my spine.

Suddenly i feel warmth but its not the warmth from the hot water but its someone's hands touching my waist.

I turn my body to the the other side and I see him.

Leon: Babe, you are gorgeous.(Winks)

My eyes spot his abs and as he comes closer i feel weak...he is so damn attractive i cant get my eyes off him.

Leon: You are so hot you know that?

I bite my lip.

Leon: Oh dont do that...you know that turns me on...

He enters inside the shower and pulls me in and turns on the water.

As the water is splashing all over us...He pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately. It felt pleasurable and amazing and i absolutely love it! It felt like a dream but no, it was Reality.

Important Question: Is this book still relevant? Should i stop? Please comment. ❤