A visit to the hospital PART 2

Leon: YOU! WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME! AND YOU LIED THAT YOU ARE HER BROTHER!!

(smartyburgers yep you guessed it right) :)

Tomas: Leon?!(Shocked) I saw on the news that Violetta got into a Car Crash and i wanted to come and visit her to see how she was.. I really wanted to see her so i lied that im a family member..

Leon: Im telling you nicely..GET OUT!

Tomas: Okk sorry...(Leaves)

Tini: Daddy who is that?

Leon: He is Nobody..nobody at all..we will never see him again..i hope..

Leon: Anyways lets go see Mummy.

Tini opens the door and she enters with Leon.

Leon's POV.

I cant see her this way...i feel so guilty...I wish her beautiful eyes would open..i wonder what Tomas told her..I see Tini coming closer to Violetta, holding her hand slowly and crying.

Tini: Mummy please wake up, i beg you (Crying)

Violetta: I wish i could but i cant..im full of pain my Sweetheart..I love you Tini.(Ok guys just so you dont get confused.. Violetta isnt really talking to them..she is in a coma and she is basically sleeping but in her mind she can hear them and she answers them in her mind. Hope you understood)

Leon sits on Violetta's bed and moves her hair behind her ear.

Leon: My love, im so sorry for what has happened..i only wanted to protect to you but i guess i did even worse... I feel really bad..Im so sorry,i truly am..Tini is here and she really wants you to wake up...everyone is worried...Vilu please wake up...I know you can..We all miss you and care about you.. Jorge havent seen you for a while and he is crying because he misses you.. Even i cry because this is all my fault that this all happened...Im so sorry my love..

Violetta: Aww Poor Leon.. I really want to see him. Im scared and im full of pain, i cant take it anymore! I guess he does really love me and care about me..

Leon lets a tear out his eyes and it drops on Violetta's hands. Then he comes closer to her and his lips feel her soft,smooth lips..

Violetta: Oh Leon..i really miss kissing you..My love this isnt any of your fault..its mine aswell...He is so broken..

Leon: Goodbye, my Love..

Violetta: No Leon! Dont go! I need you!

Tini: Bye Mummy! I love you! Me and daddy will visit you everyday! I promise!

Violetta: I dont want them to leave! Im scared to be here all alone! They are both so upset! I wish i could give them a big ,tight hug...

Leon opens the door and he and Tini leave.

Leon's POV:

It felt so tense there..i feel my chest tightening up, i try to not to let another tear out..Why her? Why did this happen to her? Is this some kind of bad luck!?

??:LEON!LEON!

Leon's POV:

I turn my back and i see Fran and Cami running to me.

Fran: Aww Leon...Im so sorry..

Cami: This is just so sad!!!

Leon: Its ok...it was depressing ofcourse..umm how you come here? Did the Receptionist let you?

Fran: Oh we are Violetta's "Cousins."

Leon: Guess who else came and visited her?

Cami&Fran:WHO!?

Leon:Tomas...

Fran:Ohhhh....

Cami: How did he come? He is no relative to her!

Leon: He lied to the Receptionist by saying he is her "Brother" and he told me he just wanted to see her..When Violetta wakes up and finds out that he came first to visit her and i came second..she is going to think that im nothing.And friend.. sorry i mean ex who came all worried about her and then later her husband..

Fran: No Leon! She wont think that! She would just appreciate that he just came but im sure that she would of been happy that you actually came to her and you came not alone but with Tini..I know she loves you no matter what.(Smiles)

Cami: Yes i totally agree with Fran!

Leon: Thanks girls.(Smiles)

Federico: Oh hey Girls! Did you all visit Vilu?

Fran: No not yet but Leon and Tini did.

Federico: I will come in aswell. I was with Ludmila before and she wishes to come and visit Vilu also but the doctor doesnt allow to walk for today because they injected some medicine that is for after birth to repair everything inside the body and less blood loss and stuff. Anways shall we enter the room?

Fran nods

Cami: Yeah..

Few minutes later:

Fran and Cami came out from the room and start to cry. they are full of tears..

Cami:POOOR VILUUUU!!

Fran wipes her tears with her fingers.

Federico: Calm down..everything will be alright..i know it was pretty depressing seeing her like that..

Fede hugs both of the girls.

BEEP!BEEP!.....BEEEP!BEEP!BEEP!...BEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP!

Tini: Whats that noise!?

Leon opens the door and rushes inside the room. And sits close to Violetta

Leon's POV:

Are those tears on her cheeks!
She is crying!
The noise is getting Faster and Faster! Louder and Louder!

Leon gets out from the room quickly.

Leon: HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!

Straight away the doctor rushes into the room with 2 nurses.

Doctor: Please nobody enter the room!

The Doctor closes the door.

Fede: Leon! What happened!?

Leon: Violetta....She was crying...

Heyyy guys!!!💕Hope you liked this chapter!💖 Please leave a comment of what you think of this chapter and Vote!❤
Next Chapter Coming soon 🔜
Love you all!💜