Surprise!

Violetta: Well...umm Remember my manager Vanessa?

Leon: Yeah?(Feeling confused)

Violetta: Well, She called me this morning and asked me about continuing my singing career, but i still didnt give her an answer yet. I dont know what to do...( Looks on the groud trying not to make any eye contact and wishing for him not to get upset)

Leon: I think you should you should continue. (Smiles)

Violetta: Wait, what? Are you serious!? (Opened her mouth from what she just heard.)

Leon: Does it look like I'm joking?

Violetta: Well no, not really but i thought you were... So you really think i should continue and you are not upset with me whatsoever?

Leon: Why should i be upset? I think it's a great opportunity for you to continue since you couldn't before and im sure your fans will be excited. ( His smile is glued on his face)

Violetta's body is against Leon's. She wrapped her hands around him . Her smile is so bright. And lastly she crushes her lips onto his and tries not to break the kiss.

Ludmila: Awww! They are so adorable! Im getting jealous of Violetta right now!( She cant stop
Her eyes seeing the Lovable Couple.

Ludmila: There is soo much love!

Federico: Ludmila, remember few years ago when we were alone. We got stuck in the music room together?

Ludmila: Ofcourse i do! I remember you were singing me your new song (Smiling Happily)

Federico: Do you remember what i told you?

Ludmila: Yes, something about the stars.

Federico: Correct, You were telling me that you are a Supernova. But i liked Supernovas that were formed from a Binary Star.

Do you remember what a Binary Star is?

Ludmila: Well...a bit...it was ages ago when you told me everything...

Federico: No worries, let me refresh your mind. A binary Star goes across the whole universe dancing one inside the other, shining together. They are not usually Giant stars, only little or medium ones but their shine is greater because they are always together. Usually one dies first, and it stops shining but it continues next to its companion in this space like dance until the second one's time comes and then it expands trying not to die. And then later a Supernova is created out of the union of those two stars...

Ludmila: Ahhh Fede! You are so Romantic!!

Ludmila starts biting her lip.

Federico walks closer to her.

Ludmila feels his warm breath coming closer and closer until she feel his smooth lips on hers...

Olga: OH ROMALLO! NOW THIS IS TRUE LOVE! I CAN WATCH THIS ALL DAY! (Peeking through the kitchen door)

Romallo: Olga, Please keep it down before someone can hear you. And i think its very disrespectful to watch other people and not giving them any privacy...

Olga: OH Shut up Romallo with your privacy! In my opinion i think you should watch aswell so you could learn how to kiss because clearly you cannot!

Romallo: I would rather not watch...

Angie: Hey there Olga, what are you looking at?

Olga: Oh its nothing!

German: Olga, When will the food be ready?