A Visit to the hospital

Leon keeps quiet.

Federico: I think you should tell her Leon.(Whispers)

Leon's POV:

Fede is right...look at her..she is so worried, waiting for an answer. I cant do this..i cant lie to her.. im going to tell her the truth.

Leon: Sweetheart there is a reason why mummy didnt come..

Tini: Is my Mummy alright!?

Leon: Well at the moment not really but dont worry she will be alright...Tini, Mummy is at the Hospital.

Tini: Im having another Brother or Sister!!!

Leon: What! No,no...Mummy is in a coma..and that means that she will be sleeping for some time and we dont know how long..we dont know when she will wake up..

Tini: I hope she will wake up fast..i miss her!(Crying)

Leon: There, there come here dont cry... Everything will be alright..

Leon hugs Tini tightly while she is leaving drops of tears on his shirt.

Tini: Daddy..?

Leon: Yes Tini?

Tini: I have an idea how to make mummy wake up!

Leon: How?

Tini: Mummy is like Sleeping Beauty! And you are the Prince! If you kiss the Sleeping Beauty, she will wake up!

Leon: Tini... That wont work...

Tini: Why not?

Leon: Well because Sleeping Beauty is a fairytale. It wont happen the same in real life...

Tini: I want to see Mummy! I miss her! If she sleeps too long like Sleeping Beauty, she will die! I dont want Mummy to die!(Crying)

Leon: Tini,Dont cry...Calm down,Mummy wont die..Do you want to come with me to Visit her tomorrow?

Tini: YES! YES!

Leon: Fede, can i ask you a favour?

Federico: Yes,Of course!

Leon: Can you look after Jorge just for this night and i will pick him up tomorrow?

Federico: Leon, if you want you can stay here overnight..you dont need to leave.

Leon: Oh thanks Man! You sure its ok?

Federico: 100% sure!

Leon: Ok then im staying. Tini go get ready to shower its already bedtime.

Tini: Ok!

Tini ran upstairs to the bathroom.

Suddenly Leon gets a call on his phone.

Leon answers the phone.

*Phone convo*

Leon: Hello?

Fran: LEON!!!! I JUST SAW THE NEWS! HOW IS VIOLETTA! WILL SHE BE ALRIGHT? EVERYONE IS WORRIED!!!

Leon: Well she is a bit injured and unfortunately she is in a Coma...
But the doctor told me that they will try their best to help her..

Fran: OH MY GOD! POOR VILU!!!! HOPE SHE WAKES UP REALLY SOON! DID YOU TELL TINI YET ABOUT VILU?

Leon: Yes i did about few minutes ago..

Fran: WHAT DID SHE SAY!?

Leon: Well she said she misses her and she was really upset...Tomorrow me and Tini are planning to go and visit Vilu.

Fran: CAMI AND I ARE COMING ASWELL! WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE?

Leon: Around 1pm...

Fran: OK SEE YOU TOMORROW!

*Phone convo finish*

Federico: Who was that?

Leon: Fran. She saw the News about Violetta and she is also coming tomorrow to visit Violetta.

Federico: I will also come because i want to see Vilu and i will see Ludmila and Tori aswell.

Olga came into the kitched Crying.

Olga: MY LITTLE CUPCAKE GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!!!!

Leon looks down.

Leon: Olga! Please calm down..Violetta is strong and everything will be alright. I promise!

Olga cried Lowder.

Leon: Olga please calm down...The kids are sleeping now and you will wake them up..Please believe me, Everything will be ok..Let me make you some mint tea..it will calm you down.

Olga: OK THANK YOU!( Wiping her tears)

*The Next Day*

Leon: Tini you ready!?

Tini: Yes! Im so happy to see mummy today!

Leon: Yeah...me too....(Frowns)

Federico: Ok, Shall we go!?

Leon nods.

Leon, Federico and Tini are in the car driving to the hospital.

*Few Minutes Later*

At the the Hospital:

Fede: I will go quickly check on Ludmi while you go and see Vilu.

Leon: Ok.

Leon went to the Receptionist.

Leon: Hello, in what room is Violetta Vargas in?

Receptionist: Umm just a sec...
she is in room 22. But you are not allowed to visit her now at the moment.

Leon: What! Why?

Receptionist: Well because only Family or Relatives are allowed.

Leon: Well im her husband and this is our daughter.(Pointing at Tini)

Receptionist: Ok, but still only 1 person can visit but i will allow your daughter but there is already a visiter inside so you will need to wait for a few minutes.

Leon: Umm..May i ask? Who is the Visitor?

Receptionist: Oh its her Brother.

Leon's POV:

Brother!? Violetta never had a brother in her life! Who the hell is inside in her room!!!

Leon: Ok, Thank you.

Leon: Lets go,Tini.

Leon and Tini sat on the chairs to wait for their turn.

*Few Minutes later*

The door handle opens and he comes out.

Leon's POV:

The door handle opened and i saw him.
You have got to be kidding me!

Heyy Guys!!💖
Who do you think is the "Brother"?
Comment down below and Vote!😄
Hope you guys liked this chapter💕New Chapter coming soon 🔜
Ly all!💜