Unexpected Things

Violetta: Wha..Why did you do that!?(shocked)

Valentino: Why wouldnt i kiss a cutie like you? (Smirks)

Violetta: Because Im Taken! Do you understand that!?

Valentino: We were acting thats all (winks)

Violetta: You werent supposed to kiss me like that!

Valentino: How should i kiss you next time? Maybe you could teach me?(Smirks)

Violetta: You're Unbelievable! (Leaves)

Vanessa: Yes! Bring that tomorrow for the stage..yes...Umm give me one second!
Violetta! Where are you going!?

Violetta: Im not doing the duet with Valentino anymore!

Vanessa: Umm yes hello! I will call you back in a few minutes..yes..bye-bye!(turns off the phone) What do you mean you are not doing the duet!? You have to! You signed the contract young lady!

Violetta: We agreed that we would fake kiss but he kissed me in real! I cant let Leon see this! So i dont want to do this Anymore!

Vanessa: No Violetta! You arent going anywhere! You have to stay here and do what you are told to do! I will talk to Valentino about this but you are not leaving anywhere!

Violetta's POV:
I have never seen Vanessa so furious and angry...I know she really wants me here but if Valentino wont change his games i will have to somehow quit...

Vanessa left and walked up to Valentino.

Few hours later:

Violetta: And Underneath it all! Im missing you so much,baby lets not give it uppp...(singing while fixing her papers.)

Valentino: Thats a nice song. (Smiles)

Violetta turns around and keeps silent.

Valentino: Listen im sorry for kissing in a very realistic way...I just really like you but dont worry it wont happen again...from now on it will be just fake...look let me make it up to you. Lets go for a walk in a park and we could know each other better...dont worry only as friends nothing else.. i will buy you an Ice-cream aswell or whatever you want. (Smiles)

Violetta: Thank you, but you dont really have to invite me out and stuff..it will just cause more problems, im sorry.

Valentino: Was your Boyfriend-

Violetta cuts off Valentino.

Violetta: Husband.

Valentino: Sorry, my bad. Was your Husband always have been so protective of you?

Violetta: Yes, most of times.

Valentino: Maybe He and I could become friends? And he will trust me more tha im not like that.

Violetta: I dont think so, sorry...

Valentino: Why not?

Violetta: Just please do me a favour. Dont try to be more closer to me and expects for me to fall in love with because you already know im taken and i love Leon.

Valentino: No dont worry, i just want to be friends thats all...

Vanessa: OKAYY BACK ON STAGE! COME ON!

Violetta and Valentino go on stage.

Vanessa: Ok so both of you are going to dance and at the end Valentino is going to Twirl you around.

They both nod.

Music Starts.

Valentino and Violetta start dancing.