Pretty little lie

Before i start this chapter i want to say that im really sorry for late update..i wasnt able to write a new chapter because i had tests but today i did my last test ! So now i will be having more time to write more chapters😉😄💖 Oh and are there any Pretty little liars fans here? Coz i am😊 Comment your favourite character from Pll... Anyways lets get on with the story...

Violetta: What makes you think it was him? Well anyways you were wrong!

Leon: Who were you talking to then if it wasnt him?

Violetta: Uh..um It was Fran! Why? You dont believe me!? Huh now you think im a liar!

Leon: Violetta i was just asking..but if it was Fran why did you lock yourself?

Violetta: I was doing my business and talking to Fran..

Leon:Oh..well ok umm so are we ok?

Violetta keeps quiet.

Leon: Listen im sorry..im truly sorry i just didnt want any guy near you...especially hugging you..

Violetta: Well Fede hugs me, Andre hugs me, Diego hugs me, Maxi hugs me and you dont seem to have a problem but then Suddenly Tomas hugs me and the BOOM! You are full of Temper!

Leon: Violetta, thats different.. we are all friends and they do not have feelings for you but Tomas has..

Violetta: Well maybe you should be friends with him and then you will see that he doesn't!

Leon: Thats never gonna happen! We will never be friends!

Violetta: You said the same thing with Diego..

Leon: Violetta! Diego changed but Tomas didnt! Do you see the difference!?

Violetta: Well maybe he did change!

Jorge: Waaaahhh!!

Violetta goes upstairs to her room.

Violetta: There, there Mummy is here..i will make you some food now..just wait a few minutes..(smiles)

Leon: I can look after him.

Violetta: Its ok i have everything under control!

Leon: I can see you are having difficulties let me look after him while you do his milk..

Violetta rolls her eyes.

Violetta: Fine!

Time skip:

Violetta is in her room trying to pick something to wear.

Violetta: Uhhh i have nothing!

Knock, Knock

Violetta's POV:

Shoot! he cant see me getting ready, he will ask lots of questions now like where i will go and stuff like that...

Knock, Knock

Leon: Vilu!?

Violetta:Umm YEAH!!??

Leon: Can you open the door!?

Violetta: Umm..I CANT NOW IM BUSY!

Leon: Like what!?

Violetta keeps silent.

Leon:VIOLETTA!?

Violetta: WHAT LEON! WHAT! IM ON THE PHONE ! I CANT ANSWER YOU AND THE PHONE AT THE SAME TIME!

Leon: ARE YOU TALKING TO TOMAS!!!???

Violetta: NO! IM TALKING TO MY DAD!

Leon: Oh ok sorry..