Find out the truth

☆Dedicated to tini_stoessel_lver
Okay, so before I start this chapter just want to give a shoutout to tini_stoessel_lver because she helped me out with some ideas for this chapter since i didnt have much. So Thank you again for your help tini_stoessel_lver ❤❤❤

___________________________

Olga: Oh Sweetheart, dont be sad...

Violetta stays silent and depressed.

Ludmila enters the kitchen.

Ludmila: Olga, German said for you to make him some coffee.

Olga: Okay! Im on it.

Ludmila: Hey, Vilu...maybe she is just lying to you. I dont even think she is even pregnant coz as we all know she was an actress and can act out everything...

Violetta: I dont know what to believe anymore...

Ludmila: She just wants to separate you and Leon...

Violetta: I dont know what to think, im so confused right now. (Starts to cry)

Tini enters the kitchen and spots Violetta crying.

Tini: Mummy! Why are you crying!?(hugs her)

Violetta: Its nothing my sweetheart...

Tini: Oh its because you miss Daddy alot?

Violetta: Um...ye..yes maybe...i dont know,Tini.

Tini: Mummy i have an idea! Lets make a surprise for Daddy! Lets go visit him!

Violetta: Um, no i dont th-

Ludmila: Actually thats a great idea!

Violetta: How?

Ludmila: Tini, i need to talk to your Mummy. Go to your room and watch some cartoons.

Tini leaves the kitchen.

Ludmila: Its a good idea because, if we go and visit him then we can ask him the truth and talk to him about because if we call him it wont be the same.

Violetta: Okay lets go right now.

Ludmila: Right now!? We dont even have tickets! And we didnt pack our stuff...

Violetta: I will buy them right now. Go pack your stuff and Tini's and in 2 hours we are leaving.

Ludmila: Are you being serious right now?

Violetta: Does it look like im kidding?

Ludmila: Okay okay...im gonna go pack.

One and half hour later:

Violetta: Dad, Angie!

Angie: What is it Vilu?

Violetta: Me, Ludmila and Tini and leaving to Los Angeles to Leon. Can you look after the kids while we are gona for a few days please?

Angie: Oh, ofcourse we will look after them but why are you leaving now so quick?

Violetta: We need to know the truth.

German: Hope you land safely and everything will be alright.

Violetta: Thanks, Dad!

German&Angie: Bye!

Violetta: Bye!

Violetta, Ludmila and Tini enter the taxi and start driving to the Airport.