|1|

"MAL!" Malificent's sing song voice echoed out. "What Mother?" Mal's voice said from upstairs. "Come on down for a minute with Jay! There's something I need to tell you!" Malificent called up the stairs. "Coming!" Mal called and came downstairs with Jay. "Please have a seat. You'll want to sit down for this." Malificent said. Jay sat down, and Mal sat next to him. 

"Kids, everyone in Auradon are coming to the Isle to see how long they can last without getting fed up and leaving." Malificent says. Mal blinks in disbelief. "What did you say?" Mal asks. "It wasn't my choice darling! King Beast just dropped this bomb on me 5 minutes ago!" Malificent says back. Mal sighs and leans back against the couch. "When are they coming?" Jay asks looking at Malificent. 

"In a couple of hours." Malificent answered. "Do we have to stick around or can we go back to our house?" Mal asks with a whine. "Darling, you have to stick around to be nice!" "But mother, we're supposed to be evil!" Mal complains. Jay takes Mal's hand and kisses her temple. Mal smirks and sits back up. "Please?" Mal asks giving her mother puppy dog eyes. 

"I wish I could pumpkin, but you're my daughter, and Jay's your boyfriend. Which makes you two both eligable to be there for the Auradonian arrival. And remember, even though you two are in love, you have to hate each other until they leave! Or at least don't get caught being cute!" Malificent says. "Fine!" Mal whines. She moves so she's laying down and she put her head on Jay's lap and her legs dangled off the couch. 

"Thank you kids. They could be here soon. Do you want to hang around here?" Jafar asked. They both nod. Malificent's house was so big, Jafar shared it too. Mal and Jay had their own house in the woods, but sometimes they stayed with their parents. The house still had big rooms filled with multiple bunk beds for people that visited. That's where the Auradonians would stay. "So I assume they're staying here?" Mal asks. Malificent nods. "So we can stay here on the couch?" Mal asks. "Yes." Malificent says. 

"Where's the remote?" Jay asks Mal. "Right here." Mal says and hands him the remote. "Thanks." Jay says. "What should we watch?" "It doesn't matter." Jay flips it to a football game and he strokes Mal's hair while they watch it. Malificent went outside with Jafar when the Auradonians arrived. Jay and Mal were too busy focused on the tv to notice. "Welcome to my house as well as Jafar's. Our children should be around here somewhere. MAL! JAY!" Malificent yelled. "What is it mother?" Mal called out from the next room. "Come here please! Bring the boy too!" "She still hasn't gotten over calling you 'the boy'" said Mal walking with Jay into the next room. Jay laughed. 

"These are your children together?" King Beast asked. Malificent glared at him and shook her head. "No. Mal is my daughter, and Jay is Jafar's son! Me with Jafar, PFHH!" Malificent said. "Oh, they're here. Great." Mal said. Jay stood behind Mal and glared at a guy that was staring at Mal. "Back off Dude!" Jay's voice came out with a growl. The guy that was staring at Mal looked scared and he back behind the King. Jay smirked and Mal smiled. "Thanks." She whispered to him. He nodded. 

Everyone introduced themselves, and Mal and Jay drifted into the kitchen next to where everyone was standing. Mal started cooking lunch and Jay helped. "What are you doing?" Prince Ben asked. "Cooking lunch. What else?" "What are you making?" "You ask a lot of questions don't you?" Mal asks Ben. He comes closer to see what they're making. Jay dumped the cut vetctables into the pot of water Mal had on the stove. She looked at Prince Ben, and said, "I'm pretty sure you're heading down to eat at the school. You may be staying here but we're not making food for all of you prissy people!" Mal rolled her eyes. 

"Then why are you making food?" "For our parents! We always have to!" Jay says placing his hands on Mal's shoulders to calm her. She immediatly stops tensing, and Audrey comes into the kitchen to see Jay. "Benny-Boo don't let them hurt you! I mean, woah, you're hot!" She says looking at Jay. Jay tightens his grip on Mal's shoulder determined to keep her from attacking them. 

Mal just glared at her and Ben her anger channeling. "Malificent!" Jay called out. Malificent rounded the corner. "Oh dear." She said under her breath. "I think we're just going to leave before some disaster happens. We'll come back tomorrow when things cool down." "Fine." Malificent said. They were supposed to act evil, so she couldn't say anything she normally would. She gave Jay a motion saying she'll call them. He nodded and he walked towards the door pulling Mal with him. Once they left Ben turned towards Malificent. "They don't live here?" 

"No of course not! They live in the woods somewhere!" "You don't even know where your own daughter lives?" Belle shrieked. "YES! Go find a room upstairs, and if you happen to come across my daughter's room or Jay's room, hands off it! If anything is moved, some of you will get sent back to Auradon!" Malificent yells and storms off. Mal and Jay walked back to their house hidden in the woods because they were the sole providers of the fresh food that they brought to town. They already had brought their load for this week, which is why they stopped at Malificent's. 

"I'm sorry Jay." Mal said flopping down on the couch. "Hey, don't beat yourself up about it! They were stirring up trouble." Jay says sitting down next to Mal. He pulls her close and hugs her. "So, mother said she's calling?" "Yeah." Right then, Jay's phone rang. He pulled it out and answered the call. "Hi Malificent. Yeah. She's sorry. I'm sorry too. Here's Mal." Jay said handing it to Mal. "Hi Mom." Mal said. "Mal, are you okay?" "Yeah. I'm fine. It's just, I want to be normal!" "I know you do! But sooner or later, all of them will get sent back to the Isle. Two of them are getting sent back tomorrow morning." "Why's that Mom?" "I saw them touching your pictures of Jay in your bedroom that you drew." "THEY ARE SO DEAD!" "Don't worry darling. I saw them and locked your door behind me. I also casted a spell on it so it won't open unless it's my touch or yours." "Thanks Mom." "Of course." Malificent said and hung up her phone.