|23|

2 mornings later, Mal and Jay were aloud to visit Carlos and they did. Mal walked in calmly trying not to cry. Jay followed her and held her hand the whole time. Carlos wasn't awake but he was okay the doctors said. 

"I feel so bad about leaving him without saying goodbye." Mal said. "We'll call him as soon as we get back to the Isle." Jay whispered to her. Mal nodded and she squeezed Carlos's hand before they drifted away out to their car. Jay had gotten all of their stuff into his car and Mal had put everything of Evie and Zevon's out on the lawn. They'd put everything inside the house that had been outside, like lounge chairs. 

Mal sealed the house with inbreakable barriers that could only be opened by a special key which Mal created. She put the key in a green envelope that blended in with the bush she hid it in. She covered it with the branches and she leaned onto Jay as they took one last look at the house. "2 housed now Jay." Mal said with sorrow. "We're going to take back the one." Jay said. "True. I can't wait! Let's go!" Mal texted Carlos that they were leaving and gave him a voicemail of where to find the key in which bush. 

Mal climbed into the passenger seat of Jay's car and Jay took place behind the wheel. He started the car and revved its engine. Mal opend her window and stuck her head out and watched the friendly city of Corona disapear behind her. Once they reached the countryside Mal sighed and shut her window. Jay turned on the radio and a song by Aerosmith played. Jay sang along and Mal smiled. Some things never change Mal thought. 

They got right up to the barrier, the only things keeping the Isle seperate from the rest of Auradon. Mal got out and disabled the secruity cameras surrounding the area with paint balls. Once she was throughly satisfied with her paint ball work, she took out her spray paint just to be sure they were truely unable to see. She spraypainted the lenses completly dark blue to block out the light. "There. That should do it." Mal said flipping her hair over her shoulder. 

Jay laughed and Mal casted a spell so they could float over the water. Jay drove forward and they magically transported to the Isle. Breathing a sigh of relief once parking Mal and Jay climbed out of the car. Mal instantly took off running in the direction of their old house. Jay followed her much more slowly taking in the Isle. King Beast had said they were getting construction done, but nothing was changed as Jay saw. 

Once Jay got inside his house, he saw Mal laying on the floor, her face in the carpet. "Mal?" He asked. Mal looked up and she had blood red eyes. She grinned michieviously and she stood up. She spoke one sentence in a deep scary voice, "Surrender or Die!" Jay didn't even hesitate to knock her out. 

I know I know. You probably hate me for making this chapter too short, but I just got a really good ending. At least good to me. I don't know if you'll like. I hope you will. Anyways, last night Disney Zombies premiered on Disney channel! My family  basically thought it was a spin off of Descendants. Anyways, DESCENANTS 3 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 chapters left. I hope you'll enjoy them. This fanfic will be followed by what I hope is a big project. Here's the theme, Romeo and Juliet. 

Once again, please don't hate me!

I_Ship_Jal