|10|

Mal tore through the streets of the Isle desperate to get back to her Mom's house. She hoped Jay was there. He said he needed to go back to their house to get something. She got into Malificent's house panting. Tears were streaming down her face. Malificent was in the kitchen and she saw Mal. "Mal, what's wrong?" She asked her crying daughter. 

"Harry. Harry." She stuttered out. "What did that treachrous creature do?" Malificent asked. "He kissed me. Twice. And Audrey and Ben were there too. Taking pictures of us." She said and crying consumed her again and her body shook with sobs. Malificent hugged her and Harry came in with Audrey and Ben. Mal saw them and she shrieked. She grabbed her towel off the kitchen island and tore upstairs crying and slammed the door to her room. 

Everyone watched her go and Malificent put her head in her hands. "I CANNOT believe this!" she said. She walked over to Belle and Beast and said, "If you can't get your son in control, at least keep him away from my daughter!" She walked up the stairs and slammed the door to her room as well. Beast and Belle turned to their son. "Ben, what does Malificent mean?" She asked. "I don't know." "Ben, I know you're lying. The truth." Belle said looking sternly into Ben's eyes. "Okay fine." So Ben sat down with his parents along with Audrey and they told them everything. "Ben! I can't believe you! Doing all of this over a girl that isn't even realativley interested in dating you!" Belle shrieked at Ben.

"Calm down Belle. I'm sure Ben has a logical reason for doing all of this." Beast said firmly. Ben shook his head. "I thought we raised you to be better than this." Belle said. She walked up the stairs and into the room she was staying in. Beast followed her. "Dad." Ben said standing up. His father shook his head. "Ben, this time you've gone too far. I'm going to speak to Malificent." He said and disappeared from view. Ben and Audrey sat in silence, too shocked to speak. Jay,Zevon, and a girl Ben and Audrey didn't regonize walked through the door, all of them laughing. "Where is everybody?" Jay asked Harry who was standing in the far corner in silence. "upstairs." He answered. 

The trio walked upstairs and on their way past Mal's room Jay heard something. The same thing he had heard not so long ago. "You guys go talk to Malificent, I need to check something." Jay said and entered Mal's room. Mal was curled up in a ball under the blankets and Jay gently pulled them off of her. "Mal?" He asked. Mal looked up and she was still crying heavily. Jay sat down on her bed after moving her pillows and he gently pulled Mal up to hug her. He stroked her hair as he asked her what was wrong. She was about to answer when Malificent,Zevon, and the other girl appeared in the doorway. Mal stayed curled up in a ball as Malificent told them angrily that because of a tree fungus, everyone on the Island had to go and live in Auradon. Mal stiftened and Jay tightened the grip on his hug which Mal appriecated. Malificent had talked to Beast and they were all set to go there tomorrow. 

Hopefully the Islanders could come back after the scientists from Auradon figured out how to solve the tree fungus problem. Zevon pulled Malificent away before she could introduce the girl to Mal and Jay didn't do it because Zevon made him promise not to tell Mal or anyone else until he could. That night, Mal and Jay spent the last night on the Isle for a long time in their own house. 

The next morning after they were done packing, Jay embraced Mal and she buried her face into his shoulder. No one on the Isle wanted to leave, and Mal and Jay were included, so when Beast directed them towards a limo with Malificent, Hades,Zevon, and a girl Mal didn't regonize it took all her willpower to not cry. Jay squeezed her hand as they sat down. She leaned into him and Beast shut the door to the limo. 

Almost an hour later, the limo came to a stop outside a very large building Ben told them was a hotel. They got out and the rooms were set up. Mal's family plus Jay, and the girl Mal didn't regonize as well. Once they all were moved in, Mal went over to talk to Zevon. She started to say something but the girl cut Mal off and pushed Mal away. Finally Zevon noticed Mal standing there after Jay had come to stand behind Mal. 

"Hey little sis!" He said. "Mal, I want you to meet Shawna Merriwheather, my fiancee." Mal tried not to look shocked, but she knew it didn't work because of the look Zevon and Shawna gave her. "Your, fiancee?" Mal asked. Zevon nodded. "As in, get married, move away, have kids financee?" Mal asked. Zevon nodded. Mal nodded and opened her mouth to say something but a tear escaped her eyes and ran down her cheek. "Mal, what's wrong?" Zevon asked her. 

"Like you would care!" She shrieked and took off running, tears running down her face. "I thought she'd be happy. She always told me I needed a girlfriend." "Zevon, I think she was joking you." Jay said. "But she never seemed so emotional." He said back to Jay. "If you haven't noticed, Mal has been crying a lot ever since those Auradonians came over to the Isle." "She has?" Zevon asked. 

Jay sighed. "I should have known. No wonder why Mal's so 'emotional' in your words. I'll be back. Or actually, maybe I won't." Jay said and went out the window to climb up the ladder to the roof. "Should we follow him?" Shawna asked. Zevon nodded and they climbed up the staircases and quietly opened the door to the roof.