|8|

(The image above made me laugh)

Jay,Evie, and Carlos arrived back at Malificent's house right when it turned pitch black and all the Isle's glowing neon lights turned on. Malificent saw them come in without Zevon and Mal. She went over to Jay and asked where they were. "They said they would come back later than us." "Ah. It's what they like to call Sibling Night where they do nothing but have fun together. I remember one time their idea of fun was to spraypaint the side of Captain Hook's ship. He wasn't too happy about that." "I always wondered who did that." Jay said. 

"Where should we put Mal's stuff?" Evie asked Malificent. "You can just set it next to her nightstand in her room upstairs." Malificent said. Evie went upstairs with Carlos. Ben and Audrey heard them coming and quickly shut themselves in the closet. "Huh, I've never seen Mal's room be so messy. Look at all of her drawings slung over her bed." Evie said. 

"Yeah. But she was really nice to make us those drawings. She told me she would paint them later if we wanted. Also, look at this picture. This is Mal's favorite picture that Malificent took of Zevon, her, and Jay from last year's Summer Festival." Carlos said. "I know. Mal has an entire lifetime of memories in this room alone from just pictures and drawings." "And don't forget her paintings." "Yeah. I remember the one she did of Zevon." "That was amazing. Come to think of it, has she done one of Jay?" "I think she has, and she's just keeping it a secret." Evie said setting the rest of it all down. 

Carlos and Evie set down the pictures and shut the door behind them. Ben and Audrey slipped back out of Mal's closet and breathed a sigh of relief. "Malificent, could you tell Mal when she comes back that I'll be at our house?" Jay asked. "Sure, but she'll probably be home in the morning. They always go over to Captain Hook's and they end up having huge nerf wars with Harry,CJ,Harriet, Smee, Captain Hook,Uma, Gil, Ursula, Gaston, Gaston's twin sons, and sometimes they let some other's join in on the nerf war, but I heard it's fierce compition." Malificent said. 

"I heard that too." Evie said. Carlos said, "Yeah. One time Zevon let me join and Mal gets so competitive it's not even funny. She shot Harry in the face and the place where the sun doesn't shine to keep him from getting her flag." "How come you were aloud to play?" Jay asked. Carlos just shrugged. "Where do they play?" Evie asks. "They play in the abandoned pirate ships on the marina. Since they're all connected and might I add HUGE they're so perfect to host a nerf war." "How does Urusla play if she has tenticles for legs?" Evie asked. "She rocks the ships to make it harder. Gaston,Captain Hook and Smee all referee." "Is it hard?" Evie asked Carlos. "Yeah. Mal gets all competitive and doesn't care who she gets out in order to win. If you get hit by a nerf bullet in one of the desginated sore spots as they call them like your face."

"Wow. What happens when you get hit once?" Jay asked. "You get 50 hits to one of the sore spots and you get put into the penalty box which is basically where you get put into the crow's nest and try to escape so you don't get thrown into the lake after the nerf war is over." Carlos said. "Why don't we go watch? I have magic rigs that we can throw at the ships to hover over the fight without them seeing us." Evie said. Carlos and Jay agreed and they headed out to the marina. 

"Kids." Malificent said shaking her head. She headed into the living room and she turned on the tv. At midnight Carlos and Evie drifted back in and headed upstairs to their seperate guest rooms. "Jay went back to his house." Carlos said to Malificent. The next morning Malificent woke up and went downstairs after getting ready for the day. Jay was in the living room sitting down next to Carlos and Evie. "Hey kids." Malificent said looking at the clock. It read 10:30. This was the latest Mal and Zevon had stayed out without coming home. She rolled her eyes at the thought. 

"Zevon and Mal home yet?" Jay asked. Malificent shook her head and started making lunch. By the time she was finished Zevon and Mal still hadn't come back home. "I'm starting to get worried." Malificent told Hades. "Hey you know Zevon and Mal. Just a couple of kids having fun. They'll come home sooner or later." Hades said. "How can you be so sure Hades?" Malificent asked Hades. "I'm not. But I at least know that they aren't dead so we know they aren't doing anything stupid." "Hades for pete's seek they have a nerf war every chance they get!" Malificent said throwing her hands up in protest. 

"I'll go look for them then if it will stop you from losing your horns!" Hades said laughing as he walked out the door. Hours later Hades came back in shaking his head. "Those two are down at the Marina with that Hook family." "Still?" "Still." "What are they doing down there?" Jay asked worming his way into the conversation. "The nerf war is still going on. Captain Hook told me that Mal won and she's just taking her sweet time with Zevon on deciding what to do with their so called prisoners. She can't decide whether to dump them in the lake or to paint their toenails fushia and then dump them in the lake." "That certainly sounds like Mal." Malificent said. 

At that moment Mal and Zevon came through the open door. Zevon was a giant compared to Mal and he was giving her a piggyback ride. "Where have you two been?" Malificent screeched. Mal's laughter stopped and so did Zevon's. "I thought dad told you that Harry was dumping Mal into the lake." "That wasn't funny." Mal said pouting. "I thought Mal won." Jay said. "No. She tried but this time Harry won." "ONLY because I tripped when Ursula sent a tenticle flying at me when I got Uma down." Mal said pouting even more. "So how come Zevon isn't wet then?" "Harry decided to just DUMP me in the lake. He even had the audacity to jump in after he dropped me." Mal said. 

"Why don't you go get dried off and come down for dinner." "We already had dinner." Zevon said walking up the stairs. Jay followed them saying he needed to talk to Mal. Zevon opened Mal's bedroom door which Ben and Audrey were currently occupying doing everything they had been doing yesterday. "Hey! What are you guy's doing with my stuff?" Mal said sliding off Zevon's back. 

"We know you're cheating on Jay! You have a secret boyfriend and he's right there!" Audrey screamed pointing at Zevon. Mal started laughing. "Zevon is my older brother. Not my boyfriend. Jay is my boyfriend and I just so happen to love both of them." She said firmly.