|13|

After breakfast, Mal and Jay went back up to their rooms. Zevon and Shawna were heading down to the pool too. They accidently met up, and entered the pool. Zevon and Shawna stopped, but Mal and Jay kept going. "Where are you going? There's nothing back there." Zevon said. "None of your buisness." Mal said and entered the room with a key, Jay followed behind her. 

"That was strange." Zevon said. "Whatever." Shawna said rolling her eyes. A minute later they heard a splash and laughter. "Is there another pool back there?" Shawna asked. Belle emerged through the door with 2 brightly colored towels. "Excuse me, but is there another pool back there?" Shawna asked. "It is not in my place to say if there is or not." Belle said and opened the door with a key. Zevon and Shawna peered in and saw a huge pool with slides, a diving board, and a pool sized hot tub!

Before they could see anything else, Belle shut the door behind her. "There is a pool back there. And it's all Mal and Jay's." Shawna said crossing her arms. Hades followed by Malificent came into the pool area. "Mom, did you know Mal and Jay have a private pool and hot tub all to themselves?" "Of course I did Zevon." Malificent said. "Why?" Zevon whined. "Because Belle and Beast felt bad for them because of what Ben and Audrey did. Also because Mal's been a nervous wreck lately because of all the change." "Is that why she's such a crybaby?" Shawna asked. 

"Listen little girl. I don't care who my son dates, but if you keep insulting my daughter, you are going to find yourself in a state of psyical harm." Malificent hissed. That instantly shut Shawna up, "And yes. That's definetly why she's very emotional. She isn't quite adapting to everything that's going on around her." "What do you mean Mom?" Zevon asked. "I mean she doesn't like the fact that she thinks you're going to leave her forever. You were already gone for 3 years straight and she thinks, or actually knows that if you marry Shawna that you are already gone." Malificent said. 

"And this is somehow magically my fault?" Zevon asked. "Actually, Zevon most of it is your fault." "Why?"Zevon whined again. "yeah, why is it his fault?" Shawna argued. "Do you want me to follow through on what I just said?" Malificent angrily asked Shawna. "Mom, what's your problem?" "My problem is that you can't figure anything out!" Malificent said. "My problem is that I'm worried about Mal." 

"Mom, she's fine." "Zevon, if you take one look at her you can tell she's not okay. Next time you see her, take a look at her. Actually take a look and you can see that behind that fake smile she's in pain." Malificent said and handed Zevon the towel she was carrying and left the room. Zevon didn't say anything. "Suddenly I don't feel like swimming anymore. I actually feel queasy now." Zevon said. "Me too." Shawna said. "Back to your rooms then." Hades said. "I'll make you some soup." 

"You know how to make soup?" "Don't sound so surprised. When Mal was out of it after you disappeared, I made her that soup that cured her sickness within 2 days so it should work for you two as well." Hades said magically transporting them back to their room. 

A few hours later Zevon and Shawna were propped up in their beds eating soup, sick as dogs. "Jeez, I haven't seen anyone so sick since Mal three years ago." Hades said after taking their temperatures. A knock came from the door and Hades went to answer it. Mal trailed behind Hades with a book in her hands. Hades tended to Shawna as Mal reluctantly walked over to Zevon slowly without looking at him. She handed it to him and said, "Mom wanted me to give this to you." She turned away but Zevon gently grabbed her wrist. 

Mal looked at him and tried to pull her wrist free. "Mal, wait." He called as she wretched free from his grasp and he took a chance as she was almost out the door. "I was spelled!" That immediatly stopped Mal in her tracks. "What did you say?" She asked. "I was spelled." Zevon said. Mal stayed silent as she slowly looked around the room. 

She raised her eyebrows. As she collapsed onto a heap on the floor, she temporairly was possessed by another being. "I'm coming and you all will regret your mistakes!" Mal shut her eyes and her body went slack. 

I have a question for all of you. How many chapters should I make? I orignally wanted to just make 15, but now I'm thinking I should go to 20 or 25. What are your thoughts???? Please let me know! 

I_Ship_Jal