|6|

Mal gaped at the man that had a striking resembalance to her. Jay's mouth fell open and they held each other's hands for support. "Mom, that's Hades!" Mal hissed. "I know. Dumbest mistake of my entire life. And Jay, I think you know who the woman is." Malificent said. Jay nodded. "It's Princess Jasmine. She's my mom?" Jay asked. 

Malificent nodded. "Terrible choice on your dad's choice. I warned him and so did Jafar that she never would stay here on the Isle. That was back when we were still pretending the Isle was a terrible place. But we're glad you're here still." "I'm glad too. She left my dad in a miserable state. But that does explain why he had all those glass statues and figurines of doves and tigers. Jafar does too, but that's only because he knew Jasmine and tried to marry her." Malificent nodded. "She only truely loves Aladdin and that rodent of a child." "Hey!" "She means Aziz." Mal said to Jay. 

"Oh. Awkward." Jay said. Mal laughed and she pulled him up the stairs. Ben and Audrey watched them and decided to follow them. Mal and Jay got into Mal's room only to see Evie and Carlos making out. "WOAH!" Mal yelled as she turned around to face Jay. Jay shielded his eyes and Carlos and Evie blushed. They laughed awkwardly and Jay unshielded his eyes. "How long have you been in my room, stealing my pictures?" Mal asked. Evie blushed and put a framed picture that Mal drew of Carlos, another one of Evie, and a third one of the four of them together. Mal smiled. 

"Evie, you know if you asked I would draw and give you some." Mal said sitting down on her bed next to Evie. "Would you?" Evie asked with a smile. "Of course. Anything for my best friend." "What does that make us?" Carlos asked from Mal's desk looking at more artwork. "Chopped liver." Mal said. Carlos's face scrunched up. "I'm kidding." Mal said smiling. "I know. Otherwise I wouldn't be dating you." Jay said kissing Mal's cheek. Mal grinned before turning back to Evie. 

"So Evie, what do you want me to draw you?" "A picture of Carlos, like this." She said pointing at a picture of Carlos. "Well techiniqly, Carlos never knew that I drew that. I drew it while he wasn't watching." "Hey!" Carlos exclaimed. "What, I was just drawing you! How about I draw you a picture of you two together that you can both have. Like the same picture but two different copies, one for each of you." Mal suggested. Carlos and Evie both nodded. 

"Okay, so where do you want me to draw you?" She asked. "How about by the water?" Evie asked. Carlos nodded and Mal said, "The docks?" Carlos and Evie nodded grinning. "Okay, can you go and tell my mom that we're going to the docks? I'll be downstairs in a second." Mal said gathering up her supplies. Carlos and Evie nodded and went downstairs leaving the door open, not knowing that Ben and Audrey could listen and see everything that went on. 

"Hey Mal," Jay started. Mal looked up only to see a tear escape from Jay's eye. She dropped everything and went over to him. "What's wrong J-J?" She asked looking up into his eyes. She gently wiped the tears off his face. "I'm worried." "About what?" She asked making him sit down next to her. "What if the King and Queen make us go to Auradon with them since they know we don't lead lives filled with junk?" "Jay, if they do the one thing they can't is break us up. Our bond is too strong to break." "What do you mean?" Jay asked. 

Mal took his hands and said, "It's like trying to cut rope with safety scissors. Which means, our relationship is like rope, where as all the people from Auradon are safety scissors trying to split us up." "Oh, so you mean it's really hard to split us up." "Exactly!" Mal said. She leaned foreward to kiss his cheek but he moved so her lips touched his. She grinned and Jay kissed her back. 

"WOAH!" Carlos yelled from the doorway. Mal and Jay broke apart to glare at Carlos. "Hey, it's what you did to us." Mal smirked and rolled her eyes. "Come on. We might as well make a good day out of a bad beginging." Mal said taking Jay's hand and walking out the door. They saw Ben and Audrey standing there. "I thought you guys weren't aloud up here." Mal said glancing suspicously at them. Ben and Audrey shrugged. "Whatever." Mal said rolling her eyes again and shutting her bedroom door. Jay and Mal walked downstairs, said goodbye to Malificent and walked out the door following Carlos and Evie. 

"Audrey, I know that we shouldn't spy, but I'm thinking we should go into Mal's room." Ben said. Audrey smiled, "I thought you'd never ask Ben."