|3|

You guys won't believe this, but I'm writing this in school during a study hall!!!!!! =)

The day after seeing Jay kiss Mal, the Auradonians are introduced to two more villan kids. The daughter of Evil Queen:Evie, and the son of Cruella De Vil:Carlos. They were more friendly than Mal and Jay were. No one from Auradon had a clue that Mal and Jay were putting on an act so no one would find out how they lived. Carlos and Evie told Ben and Audrey that Mal and Jay came into town every week for their job of bringing in some large amounts of food. They were the only ones that wanted to do it which is why Mal and Jay live out in the woods Carlos and Evie explained. 

But when Mal and Jay didn't show up the next week, Evie and Carlos got worried. "Malificent what if they don't bring more food in ever?" Evie asked a nervous looking Malificent. "Hush Evie! I'm thinking!" "I thought you didn't care about your daughter." Ben said. "I don't! The thing I'm worried about is if they're left alone long enough that they might start falling in love! That's what I'm worried about." Malificent stormed away, and because she was angry, she sent everyone that came from Corona back home. It was down to 4,488 people left from Auradon. 

Everyone on the Isle of the Lost noticed that Mal and Jay hadn't shown up this week for food. Many people went out starving, and everyone soon found out when they showed up the next week carrying huge bundles in their arms. People that were on the streets rejoiced and ran up to them. Mal and Jay walked out to Ursula's fish and chips and first gave some to Harry since he had so many siblings. They gave the rest to Ursula to sell for everyone. On their way out, Harry pulled Mal back. "Who gave you the necklace?" He asked her. "Jay did. Isn't it beatiful?" (Necklace below)

 Isn't it beatiful?" (Necklace below)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's very beautiful." Harry said. "Thanks Harry. I better get going. You know, there's actually a lot more to do in the woods than you think." Mal said and quickly hugging Harry. He hugs her back, and then Mal walks over to where Jay was standing. "Ready to leave?" "We should stop by my mom's first." "Okay. Let's hope that she's not too angry at us." "Right." Mal said and she and Jay walked to her mother's. 

They walked in through the doors, and Malificent was in the room with all the Auradonians yelling and screaming. Most of them were crying, but when Mal cleared her throat, Malificent stopped yelling and screaming. "MALIFICENT BERTHA FAIRY!" Malificent yelled and stormed over to them. She grabbed Mal and Jay by the ears and dragged them into a room down the hallway out of sight from the Auradonians. "Where have you two been!?" She hissed. "Mom, you wouldn't believe it! There's this stupid creature that keeps coming around us and keeps stealing the food. We had to try and find a way to capture it!" Mal said. 

"Well, did you catch it?" Malificent said. "Yes. It took us a little while, but we finally managed to capture it, but we don't know what to do with it!" Jay said. "Have you idendified what it is?" Malificent asked. "No. But Jay and I both think it's an injured Unicorn." "Is there a stub on it's face where a horn should be?" "Yes." "Then yes. It's an injured Unicorn. Take this. It will help grow its horn back. You should keep it as well. Unicorns are very useful." Malificent said. "Thanks mom. How many of them are left?" Mal asks. "4,488." Malificent answers. "Um, Mom, I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea." "What is it Mal?" Malificent asked with excitement. "Well, Jay and I could maybe find a way to make them all leave. Like if we steal a lot, maybe set some traps and pull a bunch of pranks. You know, be annoying and do reckless things like villans are supposed to do." Mal said. 

"You know, that might actually work Mal. What do you have in mind?" Malificent said. Jay nodded his head in agreement. Mal grinned maliously. "We could start by climbing onto a roof and setting a bottle of hairspray on fire." Mal said laughing. "MAL!" Malificent hissed. "What? It's an idea!" Mal argued. "I like it Malificent. It's reckless and if the Auradonians see us setting flammable things on fire, they'll come complaining to you. You act like you hate their whining, and send some home each time we do that." Jay said. 

"It will work, but sooner or later, they'll just keep the buring things on their normal sights to see on the Isle each day." "True. But by then we can come up with something else." "Like what Mal?" "I don't know yet. I'll think of it when the time comes." Mal said. She and Jay walked out, and when they reached the edge of town, Jay stopped. Mal turned to look at him. "Mal, what if we actually turn evil from all of this bad we're about to do?" He says softly. "Jay, even if we do, I'll still love you." Mal says looking into his warm chocolate brown eyes. 

"And I'll still love you too Mal, but the thing I'm worried about, is what if they want to break us up since everyone will be evil and no room for love?" Jay says. Mal looks away. Jay gently grabs her chin and pulls it ever so softly to look up at him. "Mal, I'm serious. What would we do?" "I don't know. Let's just hope it never comes to that." Mal says and quickly kisses Jay's lips. 

They continue walking back to their house in the woods to gather some supplies to help send the Auradonians home. They would have to stay at Malificent's until all the Auradonians were gone and back in Auradon again. Once they gather all the supplies, Mal and Jay go outside to give the injured Unicorn the potion that Malificent gave them to give to the Unicorn. "Jay, what if we never get to come back to this place until next year?" Mal says. "Then we'll come back and visit. I think you're trying to ask me something that you're trying to figure out how to say it." "Whatever the heck you just said, I think is right. Jay, what if we never come back, and we aren't in love anymore when all the Auradonians are gone?" "What do you mean?" Jay asks confused. "Jay, what I'm saying is, my mom is going to starve us because we're supposed to be evil. We'll probably only get half a meal a day because of stupid Auradon. What happens if we fall out of love?" Mal asked. 

"I don't know. In the immortal words of Malificent Bertha Fairy, let's hope it doesn't come to that." Jay says and hugs Mal to him pressing his lips to her forehead. Mal hugs him back and never wants to let go. 

I'm Sorry it's so short but I only have a limited time to work on this during study hall!!!!

I_Ship_Jal