|4|

DON'T EVER SET A CAN OF HAIRSPRAY ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST A FANFICTION SO DON'T TRY IT AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 1 am the next morning, Mal and Jay left their house in the woods to sneak into Malificent's castle. They were silent the whole way and they put their stuff in the rafters near the roof and they spread out their holey sleeping bags and slept on the couch, which consisted of Mal stretching out and resting her feet on Jay since he had the recliner part of the couch. The next morning they woke up due to people screaming. Due to Mal's instinctive instinces she was up and ready to fight. Jay starting laughing as he realized the reason why people were screaming was because of them. "Mal, there's screaming because we're here." Jay says. "Oh. This is awkward." Mal said standing up straight. 

Malificent pushed people out of the way and she saw Mal and Jay. She secretly nodded to them, then her eyes hardened. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She yelled. Mal just shrugged. Malificent rolled her eyes and she screamed to the crowd, "GET LOST!" Everyone scattered out the doors to Dragon Hall where they went to school. "Is the plan ready?" Malificent asked when everyone had left. Mal and Jay nodded. Malificent grinned and handed them each a can of hair spray. Mal clipped hers onto her belt and she jumped onto the fireplace and starting climbing it. When she reached as far as she could go, she jumped without hesitation into the rafters and swung up. 

Now, I realized that some people might have a brain fart and not know what the heck a rafter is. So I'll show you. Here's a picture. 

She pulled down the secret trap door to the roof

She pulled down the secret trap door to the roof. "I'll see you up there Jay!" Mal called and disappeared from view. "That's my daughter. A little monkey." Malificent said. "Yeah. She's tried to teach me how to do that, but that's the only thing I can't do." "She really loves you that much huh?" Malificent asked Jay. Jay nodded. "But she shares all of her love between both of us. And climbing dangerous things." Malificent laughed her normal happy laugh. "Jay, I'm glad you ended up as my daughter's boyfriend instead of that Hook guy. He doesn't care about her, where as you love her with all of your heart. I truely believe it." "That's right. Mal means everything to me. She's the only one that comforted me when my real dad died." Jay said. 

"Jay, do you know who you're mother is?" Malificent asked. "No. I don't. My dad never told me." "She's here. On this island. Do you have any clue who she might be? Any guesses at all?" "Well, before my dad died everyday he used to go out onto the roof and release a white dove towards Auradon. He had tons of glass figurines of tigers and doves. One time I asked him as a child who my mother was. He always got this sad look in his eyes and he changed the subject after saying she'll never come back and love us for who we were because no one knew we just wanted to make friends with the good people but we didn't know how. I thought no one ever cared except for my dad. And then I met Mal. I know I'm only 16 but, I don't know how to describe the feeling of love." "Jay do you want to know who your mother is?" Malificent asked slowly. 

Jay thought for a moment and then said, "Later. I want Mal here to hear it as well. If you don't mind me asking, who is Mal's dad?" "I'll tell you both that when and if you manage to scare some Auradonians away from setting those cans of hairspray on fire. Now go." Malificent commanded. Jay saluted and marched away. She sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. The Auradonians were returning back from their adventuring, Malificent grinned as she heard Mal and Jay's signal:stomping. 

Jay set his can of hair spray down in place, the center of the roof next to Malificent's house. Mal and Jay stood on the edge of the roof ready to jump if things got too far. Jay and Mal looked at each other and nodded. "Do it." Mal said and Jay lit the match and threw it at the can of hairspray and it ignited. (VIDEO AT TOP) When it exploded everyone heard it. Mal and Jay stared at the exploded can of hair spray amazed at what just happened. Everyone came streaming out of Malificent's house and saw that Mal and Jay had set something on fire. Malificent acted angry. She glared up at Mal and Jay, but they saw that she was happy that some of them were scared. "MAL! JAY!" Prince Ben said. Mal scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

"WHAT?" They both yelled down in unison. "WHAT ARE YOU BURNING UP THERE?" A yell came back. "HAIRSPRAY!" And they both laughed. "Do you know how dangerous that is? I don't want to be around these people on the Island if they burn hairspray!" A woman exclaimed loudly. Lots of other head nods and corused agreements sounded about. Half of the 4,488 people from Auradon left the next day, leaving 2,244 people from Auradon left. This crowd decided that it was just a one time thing. 

The same morning that some Auradonians left, Mal set her can of hairspray on fire. It exploded louder and burned more violently than Jay's had. Half of that crowd left before lunch leaving only 1,122 people. That night, Mal slept on the rafter of the cieling holding on to it like it was a pillow. Jay slept in the fireplace, but far enough up where the smoke couldn't reach him while still tricking the Auradonians. They did this for almost a week and 122 people left. They kept setting cans of Hairspray on fire, and making more people leave each day, until there was only about 20 people left. 

On this last act to chase them all away, Malificent had them set 8 cans of hairspray on fire. Mal and Jay were a little reluctant to do this, but then Malificent reminded them that they could go back to their old ways of living when all the Auradonians left. Mal clutched her dragon key necklace and reluctantly nodded along with Jay. They climbed to the top of the roof and they set the cans of hairspray in position. They put all their gear on Malificent's roof, just in case something happened. Mal took a deep breath, and threw the match. It hit the cans and they only had a couple of seconds to react. All the cans exploded at once and an explosion followed afterward making Jay fly to Malificent's roof, and Mal buckle. The fire was stretching in all directions and Jay slowly stood up. He screamed Mal's name, but she was almost unconscious. 

Jay ran towards her as fast as he could, but the fire reached her before he could. Mal screamed a high pitched in pain scream that could have been heard from Auradon. Jay kept running and he picked Mal up and brought her over to Malificent's roof. She was crying in pain and she was still screaming bloody murder. He sat down and pulled her down with him. Jay grabbed the large wet towel he had put there just in case and he put it over Mal's legs where the burn had hit. He hugged her as she whimpered. 

Mal clung to him as she blacked out. When she finally regained her consciousness, she was laying down on the couch in her living room and it seemed like tons of people were hovering around her, but the only people she wanted to see weren't in her vision. She tried sitting up, but two familiar hands pushed her shoulders very gently to make her lie down. Someone ushered all the strange people away from her, and she saw them gather in a corner still watching her. Mal looked around and tried to get her vison off blurry mode. 

When her vison cleared, she saw someone sitting by her feet;Jay. "Jay" She managed out. He looked like he had been crying, and Mal wanted to know what was going on. "You want to know what's going on." Jay said speaking for her. She nodded. "Well what happened was we were setting cans of hairspray on fire. They exploded when they weren't supposed to and you got badly burned in the process of trying to scare everyone from Auradon back to Auradon. You fell unconscious, and since the people of Auradon SPY ON EVERYTHING, they now know that there is love on the Isle of the Lost. The end." Jay said. Mal blinked. "You've got to be kidding me!" "I'm not kidding. Look at your legs." Jay said. "No not that. I totally believe I burned my legs, I'm talking about Auradon knowing there's love here. We spent so much time making them not see couples in public and we tried to scare them away!" Mal protested. "But it didn't work, because the last of them all saw Jay's heroic act of saving you. They have to snoop in everything!" Malificent screamed. 

Mal put her hands on her temples to keep her eardrums from shattering. "Wow, Mom's angry." "yep. She's angry all right. Not at us. At them. She even threatened to take Audrey out as well as Ben." Jay said. "Why is she so angry?" "Because she doesn't want them to know about us. And then they found out." "But why? I just don't get it." Mal said. "She didn't want them finding out about us, because they want to break us up." 

The Isle's LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara