|20|

Pic above TOTALLY describes me!!!!

Hours later, Jay called back and asked him if he was alone. "No." Carlos answered. "Can you get alone?" Jay asked. "Yeah. I guess." Carlos shot Evie a look to tell her it was Jay. She nodded and Carlos stepped out of the room again. "What is it?" "I told Mal everything. She wasn't that surprised, but there's one problem." "And that is?" "Ben's here." "WHAT?" Carlos screamed. "Watch the voice level please. I only have two ears." Jay said.

"Sorry." Carlos said apologizing. "Ben arrived about 2 hours ago determined to bring us back. He told us we should come back because they Isle was all ready to be lived on again but I'm kind of suspiscous of his story. I'm not quite sure if the Isle is okay or not. Either way, I don't think Mal will want to live there again. The only reason why she'd go back again is to get the rest of her stuff and catch up with all her friends." 

"I agree. I don't really want to live there either. Maybe I can get a house out in Corona close to you and Mal." "That's be great! You could start off by bringing Evie and yourself out to our house and staying here until you find your own house." Jay suggested. 

"Okay, I'll talk to Evie about it." "So Mal said it would be okay that people know we're in Corona but not our actually address." "Good, because I already told Zevon." "Was Ben around when you told him?" "I don't know." "Somehow Ben found out. He's sitting in my living room. I saw him coming and convinced Mal to leave before she knew he was there. You know how uncomfortable he makes her." "Yeah. When is Mal going to come back?" "Hopefully she stays at the beach for a long time." "I'll try and fly out there asap." Carlos said and hung up. 

He walked back in the room and Zevon was awake. Evie went over to Carlos and gripped his hand. "Take me to Mal." Zevon said softly. "What?" "Carlos, I need to make things right. Trust me on this." "Zevon, I don't know if Mal would want that." "I'm her brother. She'd have to see me sooner or later." Zevon said. "Should we?" "What do you mean?" Evie returned. "I was going to ask if you wanted to fly out to Corona asap. Maybe we could take Zevon with us." "Put yourself in Mal's shoes. Would she actually want to see Zevon?" "Come on. Okay, think about this. Evie, how do you feel about me?" Carlos asked. 

Evie smiled and said, "I love you because you're sweet and kind and really care about everybody and everything even if they hate you or you have a good reason to dislike them. If something ever happened to you I don't know how to feel. I would go insane without you." "That's exactly how Zevon feels about Mal. He's going insane without his little sister." Carlos said. "I guess you have a point. Okay. Let's go. Come Zevon." Evie said and slung on her coat and walked out the door. "Wait, right now?" Carlos asked running out the door behind Evie. 

A couple of hours later after boarding the plane Zevon texted Malificent telling her he'd gone on a trip with Carlos and Evie. Malificent didn't reply and Zevon numbly followed Carlos out of the airport. Carlos walked off to grab their bags and Evie pulled Zevon aside. "How are you feeling?" "Nervous. I'm not sure she'll forgive me. Or hear me out." "I'm sure she will Zevon. She's Mal." "She may be so but I thought she was struggling with all the new changes." "She is, but I'm sure she'll at least let you talk." Evie said. Carlos came back and handed each of them their duffel bags. 

"Come on. It isn't far to Mal and Jay's house from here." "We have to walk?" "No. We could run." "Carlos, I'm in heels!" Evie said. "Okay. Uber it is." Carlos said while pulling out his phone. They waited outside of the airport, and a blue Chevy Camero pulled up to the curb. They put their bags in the trunk and Carlos slipped his phone into his bag when Evie and Zevon weren't looking. He gave the uber driver the address and he shut the door after Evie and Zevon were inside. "Aren't you coming?" Evie asked through the open window. Carlos shook his head, "I'll meet you there. I have my own way of transportation." "How?" "I'll tell you when you get there." Carlos said smirking. 

He took off running and Evie watched him through the window. 30 minutes later the Camero paused in front of Jay and Mal's house. There was one light on in the house and as Evie stepped out of the car she gasped. She immediatly recognized it from the photo Carlos had shown her. They got their stuff and walked up the walkway. Zevon knocked on the door and Carlos opened it. "Why didn't you tell us it would be dark when we got here?" Zevon asked. Carlos shrugged and went back to eating his ice cream. "Where's Jay and Mal?" "Jay's on the couch, but Mal isn't here." "Why?" "Because Jay convinced her to leave so Ben couldn't get to her." "Where's Ben now?" "Not here. Jay told me he went back to Auradon City, but he couldn't locate Mal. She went down to the beach or something, but when Jay went down there she wasn't there." Carlos said throwing the empty plastic ice cream dish in the recycling bin. 

Evie walked into the living room and Jay was on the couch staring at the tv. "Is that any good?" Evie asked. Jay answered without moving, "Not really. I just need something to keep me distracted until morning." "Why?" "Because Mal won't be found in the dark. She's out there somewhere and it's up to me to find her." "What do you mean?" "I'm the one that convinced her to leave before Ben got in here. Now, I'm afaid to think that she could be....dead." Jay said and his voice cracked.

Carlos pulled Evie into the kitchen. "Don't talk to him about Mal. We're going out to look for her in the morning." "Why did he think she's dead?" "Mal tried to jump off a building." Evie's mouth dropped open. She looked back at Jay in the living room and she swore she saw a tear trace down his face. When she looked back again, he was asleep on the couch like nothing had happened.