|25|

Mal went back upstairs and fell back asleep again. When she awoke again it was daylight. Mal smiled and sat up. Jay was still asleep next to her, but Mal was hungry. She suspected she hadn't been eating for that 3 week time period. 

She walked downstairs and sat down on one of the spinny bar stools sitting at the kitchen island. Zevon and Malificent were both making pancakes and when they saw Mal Zevon made it a competition. He and Malificent started flipping their pancakes in the air to see who could flip it higher. 

Zevon got his stuck to the cieling and Mal laughed. Malificent laughed quietly as she set a pancake in front of Mal. "Thanks Mom." Mal said. Zevon stood by her and held Swirles. "So Mal, do you wanna go to the beach tonight and swim? Today's July 22nd, the day where the water lights up from the coral. "Okay." Mal said finishing her pancake. Jay came down the stairs and kissed Mal on top of her head as he sat down next to her. 

"So Jay, what do you want for breakfast?" Malificent asked. "I'm not that hungry." "Come on Jay. You have to eat something." Malificent said pushing a pancake in front of him. "Fine." Jay said. "Jay do you want to join Mal and me at the beach tonight." "Isn't the water supposed to light up or something?" "Yeah! We can camp out on the beach and everything!" Zevon said excitedly. "It's too bad Ben and Audrey will follow us and ruin it all." "The Auradonians aren't here anymore." Malificent said. "I kicked them all out last week. I was quite tired of them always trying to be better than us. Uhh." Malificent said groaning. 

"Cheer up Mom. They're all gone now and we can be ourselves again. Also, Zevon does this mean you're going to stay here now?" "For a while yes." "Oh good." Mal said taking a sip from her purple and white polka dotted coffee mug. "Is this about your dream?" Malificent asked. Mal nodded and Malificent shook her head.  "Mal, nothing in your dream is going to come true. The only way it will is if those dreadful Auradonians come back again and you bring home a girl named Shawna." Malificent said glaring at Zevon. "What did I do?" Zevon asked.

"Nothing yet." Malificent said before stalking off upstairs to her computer. "What's with her?" Zevon asked Mal. "It's this dream I had when I was unconscious." "What was it about?" Jay squeezed Mal's hand and she began telling Zevon everything that happened in her dream for the 3rd time. "Jeez. I was a jerk." "But you aren't now." Mal said. "Too true baby sis." "I'm 15 Zevon!" Mal complained. "To me you'll always be my baby sis." Zevon said. 

Later that night, Zevon, Jay, and Mal all headed down to the water. No one else was around, so they had the entire ocean to themselves. "We still have about a half hour until sundown." Zevon said checking his waterproof watch. Mal threw down her towel and ran and swan dived off the side of the rocky wall they were on. Zevon and Jay watched Mal hit the water and resurface. She smiled up at them. "Come on! Don't be scared!" Jay shrugged and flipped into the water landing in a cannonball. "Come on Zevon!" Mal and Jay yelled up to him. 

Zevon nodded and he backflipped in splashing Mal and Jay as he landed. Mal screamed as the water hit her and she dove under the water as Zevon was above water and slipped onto shore. She caught Jay's eye and she grinned. She didn't make a sound as she cannonballed right where Zevon was. He was splashed and he was the one to scream this time. "Got ya!" Mal said as she resurrfaced. 

Zevon grinned, "Touche Little Sister. Touche." Mal smacked his arm and they swam out a little farther out to the huge round rock wall on the edge of the border between the border between Auradon and the Isle. They all laid on their backs on the flat side of the rock staring at the sky. Finally Mal sat up and looked into the water. "Look! The water is changing colors!" She exclaimed and jumped into the water. 

Zevon and Jay joined her and they all put on their scuba gear. Zevon put on his waterproof GoPro and he joined Mal under the water. Jay was a little ways away swimming after a fish. Zevon swam over to Mal and saw she was swimming with a school of Angelfish. Jay swam over too and the Angelfish took off giving Zevon a cool view of the fleeing fish. 

They resurfaced and climbed to the mountain like structure Mal had described diving off of with Harry in her dream. Mal had put her scuba gear on the rock already so she did a "dramatic" swan dive off the side of the rock and just at the bottom she flipped and splashed at the bottom. Jay pushed off the rock wall and curled into a ball doing a series of back flips and front flips and then diving into the water. Zevon did a normal dive and he saw the coral under the water. He signaled for them and Mal and Jay swam over to him. Mal dove under the water again and suddenly she transformed. 

She grew a mermaid tail that was a deep shade of violet purple with glittered pearls, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and diamonds. Her hair was in a long purple  braid mostly the same shade of violet as her tail with a few streaks of lighter shades of purple. She smirked at their reactions and swam down to the coral. A dolphin swam by and she gently grabbed on to his fin. The dolphin surfaced and 2 others nudged Jay and Zevon. Jay and Zevon took hold and the dolphins kicked their scuba gear back to the rocks. 

The boys were about to protest when Mal pointed at their legs, which weren't legs anymore. Jay had a red tail with bright yellow strands and Zevon had a black tail with blue strands. The dolphins swam out into the ocean and a huge glowing purple, red, and black ghost like string ray swam under them making the water glow even more. 

As the three dolphins and the rest of their pack(?) swam out into the horizon, Jay grabbed onto Mal's hand and kissed her, knowing that no one would ever bother them again. 

THE 

END