|19|

"What time is it?" "Why?" "They're in a different time zone from us. I think it's like 10 P.M. in Corona." "Awww. When can we call?" Evie asked. "We can call them as soon as we wake up. Before I left they got up at 5 and ran around town for a morning workout." "Wow. So if they get up at 5 A.M. for them, what time is it for us?" "Probably about 7 A.M." Carlos guessed. 

A knock came from their door and Evie answered it figuring it was Malificent, but it was Zevon. He and Shawna had mysteriously broken up and Shawna had thrown the ring at Zevon. What hurt Zevon even more was that Mal had been right all along. Shawna had put a spell on him to push Mal out of the picture. Before Shawna left, she took the spell of him saying it wasn't any fun anymore now that they broke up. Now Zevon was back to his old form and he wasn't taking Mal's disapearence very well. 

"Hey Zevon." Evie greeted. He grunted in reply and he saw Carlos. "Wait, Carlos is back. Does that mean Mal's back too?" Zevon looked so hopeful and it broke Evie's heart to tell him. She looked at Carlos and he slowly took Evie's hand and squeezed it. "No." Carlos said gently. "Can you tell me where she is at least?" Carlos started to answer when Malificent's voice called for Zevon. 

Zevon took one last look at Carlos and walked away toward's Malificent. "What happened to him?" Carlos asked. "He's completly heartbroken. We told him what happened and it turns out Mal was right the whole time. Shawna had put a spell on Zevon to push Mal out of his life. Shawna threw her ring at and took the spell off right afterwards and now they aren't getting married. Mal's gone and he thinks it's his fault even though it's Shawna's fault." Evie told Carlos. "Wow." Was all Carlos could say.

The next morning Carlos woke up and immediatly called Jay and he answered. "I had to call you Jay. I got home yesterday and I found out Zevon was still under a spell. It was like a double spell. I couldn't call Mal cause I knew she'd get overwhelmed again and-" "Think this was all her fault?" "Yeah. I knew you wouldn't freak out so I called you instead of Mal." Carlos proceeded to tell Jay everything else he found out. 

"What should we do about it?" Carlos asked. "I don't know. I'll find out someway to tell Mal, but I know no matter what she won't want to leave Corona. We've been here for almost a week and she's already in love with it." Jay said. "I can see why." Carlos said. Evie started to stir and Carlos told Jay he had to leave. Jay said goodbye and he hung up. 

Someone knocked at the door and Carlos went and answered it. "Hi Zevon. How can I help you?" "Please tell me where my baby sister is. I need to make things right." Zevon pleaded with Carlos. After what seemed like hours of begging Carlos, he excused himself out into the hallway and he called Mal. She didn't answer so he tried Jay. Jay picked up and he sounded exhausted. "Hello?" "Jay, we need to talk. Urgently." "Man, you do realize it's like midnight in Corona?" Jay said yawning. 

"I'm sorry man but I had to call you. Zevon wants to know." "Know what?" "Where Mal is." Jay didn't answer so Carlos yelled through the phone to get him to wake up. "Sorry. I'm tired C. Now, is it such a bad idea to just tell everyone where we are? I mean it isn't like they know our address. You're the only one with that info." Jay said running a hand through his hair. "I'll talk to Mal and see what she says." "Have you told her anything yet?" "No. I'm telling her in the morning. I've just got to think on how to say it." Jay said. "Okay. Talk to you later Jay." Carlos said. 

"You know where Jay is?" Zevon asked coming to stand besides Carlos. "Well yeah. He went with Mal." "What is he planning on telling Mal? That she shouldn't ever come back?" "No!" Carlos said. "Just tell me! Carlos, Mal means a lot to me and she's the only one that loves me for who I am." "I wouldn't be so sure of that. Not after the crappy way you've been treating her!" "IT WASN'T EVEN MY FAULT!" Zevon screamed. Carlos took a step back and he said, "Fine. I was hopefully going to tell everyone tomorrow but I'll tell you know. Mal and Jay have gone to Corona." 

"Corona. As in Germany Corona?" Carlos nodded. "Rapunzel Corona?" Carlos nodded again and Zevon fainted.