|2|

"Um, Malificent, what do Mal and Jay do all day if they don't live in town?" Ben asked the Queen of the Isle. "How should I know?" "For one, Mal's your daughter! And two, shouldn't you be watching her if she's only 15 years old? She's alone with a guy that a year older than her!" Audrey said. "Why do you care about my daughter and her best friend that's a guy?" Malificent said. 

"Because, well, we care about them!" Ben said. "Why? Do you have strong feeling for them or something?" Malificent asked sarcasticlly. "Actually yes. We've heard a lot about them and we've seen them around on the security cameras in the stores and buildings." "That's why you have a crush on them?" Malificent asked with discust. "Um.....Yeah?" Malificent groaned and put one hand on her forehead and sighed. "We are villans. We do not fall in love. And we certainly do NOT worry about our children. They take care of themselves. And anyways, I suspect that Jay cares for Mal a lot more than he should." Malificent said grumpily. 

Ben and Audrey left Malificent alone while she angrily yelled at the tv for not working. "Do you think we should find Mal and Jay to see if they're okay?" Ben asked. "Definetly. Malificent said they live in secret in the woods. Let's see if we can find them." Audrey said. "No need." "Why do you say that?" Audrey asked stopping. "Look up to your left." Ben says pointing up to a rooftop. "Why are they on a roof Ben?" "I don't know Audrey. I wonder why Malificent doesn't care that Mal and Jay are on the roof of the tallest building on this Island." "Yeah. But then again, they are villans. Speaking of villans, I think Malificent is going to send two people back to Auradon." 

"Yeah. It's because two of our classmates decided to snoop in Mal's room." Ben said squinting against the sun up at Mal and Jay. "AURADONIANS!" Malificent's loud voice swept over the Island summoning all of the people from Auradon back to her house. Audrey and Ben ran back to Malificent's house only to get tripped by four different people. Mal and Jay ran across the rooftops to get back to Malificent's racing Ben and Audrey. Once they jumped down from the building next to Malificent's house, they ran inside the opened screen door, and Ben and Audrey followed. 

Everyone was gathered in the living room, and Malificent was standing on a table so she was taller than everybody. "Listen up! I'm sending two of you back to Auradon right now, because you were caught in my daughter's room!" Malificent yelled. Everyone from Auradon murmed throughout the crowd. "I've made my decison. I'm sending Auora and Phillip back to Auradon. Get your stuff and leave at once!" Malificent said and Audrey started to cry. "Mom! Dad!" She said and ran up to her parents giving them a huge hug. 

When Ben finally manged to pry Audrey off of her parents, Auora and Phillip packed up their stuff and Beast sent them through the barrier back to Auradon. 5 thousand people lived in Auradon, and they all had come over here, only for Phillip and Auora to get sent back because someone had snooped in Mal's bedroom. "Well, that's settled. Now, there's something else we need to discuss. How some of you can get sent back to the Isle. If you go places I forbid you to, you'll get sent back. If you touch things I forbid you to, you'll get sent back. If you try and stalk out my daughter and her best friend, I'll send you back. If you interfere with anything I do, I'll send you back. Those are the main reasons of how you'll get sent back. Of course if you do anything I don't like, I'll send you back." Malificent said and left the room. 

Mal and Jay started for the door, but Ben stepped in front of Mal pushing her back. She looked at Jay, but before he could attack him for her, she smiled and pushed foreward to knock him over. She gracefully jumped over him, and she walked out the door. Jay laughed and jumped over him as well as he followed Mal outside. "Well, let's follow them!" Audrey said and Ben followed her outside trailing after Mal and Jay's figures. The rest of the Auradonians followed suit. 

Mal and Jay were going down front street where the marketplace was set up. They went from merchant to merchant climbing all over their stands and swiping things from the stands after telling them something that the Auradonians couldn't hear. "Ben I don't like it here and we've only been here for two days!" Audrey whined. "Stop whining Audrey! We'll fine someplace nice here somewhere on this island. I hope." Ben said griping Audrey's hand. 

They saw Jay swipe something from a jewlery stand and then slide it into his pocket gracefully. They knew they better watch out for him since he was a good theif. They followed Mal and Jay around the corner to see them out on the edge of the town before it was all woods and forest for what seemed like miles. They stopped and Mal was turned towards Jay. He pulled what he swiped off the jewelry stand out of his pocket. They saw Mal in shock. He turned her around and moved her hair to put whatever it was on around her neck. Mal turned back around and looked at it. She hugged Jay and he hugged her back. But what shocked them the most, is that Jay stole a kiss from her lips before she swiped his beanie off of his head. 

Then, Mal put on Jay's beanie to tease him, and together, hand in hand, they ran off into the woods. And that's all that anyone saw of them for two weeks.