XXVII.

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter World belongs to J.K. Rowling.

*

CHAPTER XXVII.

"Good morning," Reia said brightly, sliding into her seat beside her boyfriend.

Regulus was already there, laughing about something over the table with Lucius.

He turned to her with a smile, "Hey, Reia."

Reia was still tying up her hair because she'd rushed down here before she had done her hair—in fact, she'd forgotten about it altogether until she was already halfway to the Great Hall.

By then, she decided it wasn't worth it to walk all the way back to the Common Room, so she'd summoned her hair-tie and just done her hair on the way here.

Tying a green ribbon in her ponytail, she said, "What're you two talking about?"

"Just about Quidditch," Lucius said said with a shrug.

"Isn't there a match coming up soon?" Narcissa chimed in, "I overheard some Ravenclaw's talking about it."

"Yeah, there is," Regulus said with a nod, "So Lucius and I will be at training more often. Lucinda has been insisting that we go train every day."

"That's a bit extreme," Reia commented, "Every day?"

"I know," Regulus replied, "That's what we told her. She's very passionate about it."

Lucinda Talkalot was the Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch Team, and she was extraordinary at the sport. Thus, she had been Captain for several years, and was now in her Seventh Year, seeking a job as a professional Quidditch Player.

"I am very passionate about it."

The group turned around to find the one and only Lucinda Talkalot right there beside Reia, a questioning eyebrow raised.

Lucinda was pretty, with her tanned skin, dark brown hair and gentle smile.

But though she looked gentle now, in her Slytherin uniform with her hair done up neatly and a bag over her shoulder like any other student, on the Quidditch Pitch, she was not gentle.

She was a fair player, but she was also extremely intimidating.

Even Reia found her intimidating.

Lucinda was a Beater—and people used to doubt her ability because she was small, but Slytherin had managed to win almost all of the Quidditch Matches ever since she'd become Captain, losing only once to Ravenclaw and once to Hufflepuff in the past three years.

"Yes, we're glad about it, too," Narcissa said kindly, "Otherwise Slytherin wouldn't have been able to win so many matches."

Lucinda smiled, "Thanks, Narcissa. Well," she turned to Regulus and Lucius, "I'm expecting to see both of you today, after classes, on the Pitch for training."

"Alright," Lucius said with a sigh, "We'll go as soon as we can."

"Don't complain about it," Lucinda said, narrowing her eyes at him, "We have to practice to win."

"Nobody was complaining," Lucius said, shaking his head, "We'll be there, Lucinda, don't worry."

"Good," She replied, before swinging her legs over the bench and striding over to the other end of the table.

After a moment, Reia decided to restart conversation.

"Erm...so, Cissa," She said awkwardly, "Are...you and Lucius over your argument now?"