LIX.

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter World belongs to J.K. Rowling.

*

CHAPTER LIX.

"We saw her," Molly said, as they entered the Headmaster's office.

It had been almost a week since the woman had been gone.

"She was at a muggle hospital today," Arthur continued, as the Professor turned to them, "she had given birth to the twins, and was leaving with a woman we didn't recognise. She didn't seem to recognise us. We tried to search for her, but she was long gone, and we had no way of tracking her. We found the twins' names—she named them Arche Sirius Black and Atlas Remus Black."

"She...never told anybody who the father was, of her children," Molly said hesitantly, after a moment of silence, "So...Sirius, then?"

Dumbledore shook his head, "Regulus."

"The Death Eater?" Arthur gasped, "But, Albus, why would she..."

"They loved each other," Dumbledore answered with a small smile, "They still do. I...must request one thing of you both."

"Yes, Albus?" Molly said.

"You must not tell anyone that Reia Lupin is alive. Now that it is certain she is alive, and has twins to take care of, if she is discovered by people like Lucius Malfoy, or any other Death Eaters who were not imprisoned...she would be in danger, and her sons would be put in danger, too."

"We understand," Arthur said, squeezing Molly's hand.

"Regulus is not bad, I also must inform you. He has been a spy for the Order of the Phoenix—passing information to us and helping us protect muggles and wizards and witches alike."

The two Weasley's didn't know how to respond to that, because they did not believe it.

"It is the truth," Dumbledore continued, without waiting for a response, shutting his eyes and letting out a sigh, "He risked much, and lost more. He deserves to be recognised—but he cannot be discovered. I must ask you both to not inform anybody of this. I am only telling you so that you may both offer him support. He will serve five days in Azkaban before returning to his children, and I was wondering if the two of you could take care of Ariel and Caelum for the five days he is away."

"W-we...well, we'd love to help," Molly said, nodding, blinking as she finally registered Dumbledore's question, "I always thought Regulus was..."

"We both thought he was evil," Arthur finished for her, "It's shocking to hear that he isn't. We will take care of the children for him when he leaves. I think he deserves support and help, if he has truly risked so much."

"Thank you both," Dumbledore said.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is very short, which is why I'm putting up the next one, too! I hope you enjoyed this one, though <3