AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Hi everyone,

I can't believe that after all this time this book is finally complete.

It feels like so long ago that I got the idea for this book, and now that it's done it feels so surreal.

I've had so much fun writing this fanfic. I remember that it began with a fascination about Regulus Black's character, and so I ended up wanting to write a book with him in it, and then I did, and that's why we're here, I guess.

I've grown to love Reia and all of the other characters I've created in this book. I won't lie, finishing this book is really sad, but I'm also really looking forward to working on some of my other stories, since for the most part I've been working on this book recently.

I hope you all enjoyed this book and had a great time with it, whether if you started reading at the start, when this book was just published, if you joined in at any point in the process of writing this book, or if you're reading it after it's complete.

I'm so thankful to all of you for reading Rise of the Fall, voting on it, commenting or adding it to your reading lists.

This book has grown so much and I'm so grateful for all of you. I loved responding to each of your comments and all of your votes made me happy—every single one of them. When anybody added this book (or any of my books, for that matter) to a reading list, it made me happy <3

What I'm trying to say is that I appreciate all of you guys and I'm very thankful for all of your support!

Thank you so much for reading, it's been a ride.

- lia

(P.S. A series of bonus chapters to come, in no particular order—hopefully they'll lift your moods after that ending haha xx)