L.

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter World belongs to J.K. Rowling.

*

CHAPTER L.

Reia pushed her chair in an exhaled deeply as she exited the meeting room along with the other Order members.

It had been three months since she'd moved out of Potter Mansion to go and live with Regulus, and so far it had been fine—the two of them spending little to no time in the house as they were both preoccupied with their own duties.

They mostly just ate meals together and then returned to sleep for the night, and then in the morning they left again.

They agreed to not inform each other of when they had missions and when they did not, so oftentimes they'd wake up and find the other long gone, while other times one of them would be going to sleep and the other would only return home until very early morning.

Reia's parents, in the span of the past three months, had also completely healed from the Death Eater attack and had returned to their normal lives—though they'd been relocated to another muggle village, since Hope didn't feel safe living in their old home anymore, and because of that, neither did Lyall.

She'd be going on a mission in two days with two people she didn't know—two of Marlene McKinnon's friends.

Luckily, it was only an investigation mission, so it wouldn't have too high of a risk factor, though she was still not particularly pleased about it, seeing as the mission had originally been meant for Marlene McKinnon—but she had sudden things to attend to, so the mission was given to Reia instead.

She had had no intention on going on any sort of mission during this week; but now she had to.

She went up the stairs, but was stopped halfway up.

"Reia?"

"Hmm?" She drummed absently against her right hand with her left hand as she turned around and found her brother giving her a worried look.

"Are you alright for the mission? You didn't seem very happy about it before," He said, and then added, "If you're really unhappy to go, I could always fill in—,"

"No, Remus," Reia's eyes narrowed, "The Full Moon is in four days. You need to rest. Besides, you've gone on enough missions already."

The entire Order knew of Remus' condition, so it was no secret here; and he had nothing to hide from his fellow Order of the Phoenix members, because they all understood, though some more than others.

"I don't—,"

"In fact," Reia cut him off, reaching into her robe pocket to pull out a small vial filled with golden liquid, "Take this." She shoved it into his hand and his eyes widened as he took a careful look at the liquid.

"T-that's Felix Felicis, Reia," Remus whispered, glancing at her in almost awe, "How did you make this?"

"It was a group effort," She shrugged, "Take it, alright? If you don't want to drink it, then at least every time you look at it you'll think of me. Even when I'm not around."

"But you'll always be around, won't you?"

She gave him a small smile, "I'll try to be, Rem."

"Thank you, Rei."

***

When she returned home, it was early evening, and to her utter delight, Regulus was cooking dinner already, and it smelled glorious.