2: telling

I was silent that night. I don't want to abort the baby.
But I'm not ready to raise a child. Maybe adoption?
"Lexis you alright?" Jack asks me. "Yeah I'm fine," I say.
Corbyn sits down next to me. "So what are you going to do about Jordan?" He asks.
"Daniel told you?" He nods.
"I'll tell him and he can decide if he wants to be involved or not," I say. "It will be alright, the boys and I are here for you." I nod.

*next day
I go to my mom's house to tell her the news. "Hey Lexis," Sean my stepdad says opening the door.
"Hey Sean is my mom home?" I ask. "Yeah she's in the living room."
I walk in and I see my mom. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" She says.
"Um I need to tell you something... I'm pregnant." Oh my god that was hard to say.
"Are you serious Lexis? You can't be a mom, you're 18." "I'm sorry," I say as I begin to cry.
Sean walks in and looks at both of us. My mom begins to cry.
"Lexis is pregnant Sean!" My mom yells. He looks at us then walks to me and hugs me.
"It's going to be alright," he says. I hear my younger half siblings come upstairs.
"What's all the yelling and crying about?" Connor my half brother asks. "I'm pregnant," I say.
Elle my half sister walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Don't worry sis," she says.
Connor gives my mom a hug. I dry my tears.
"I'll go home, see y'all later." I walk out of the house and drive back to my apartment.
I decide to get it over with and tell Jordan I'm having his baby. I call him but he doesn't answer.
"Hey it's Jordan leave a message and I might get back to you." "Hey Jordan it's Lexis, I have to tell you something..I'm pregnant and you're the father. Call me so we can talk about this," I say and hang up.
I text Jonah to hang out tonight.
Me: JONAH! JON AHHH!
Jonah: Woah Lex chill. What's up?
Me: Can u hang out with me tonight?
Jonah: sure, be over in an hour.
I smile and go get something to eat. Pickles yummy.
An hour I hear a knock on my door. "It's open," I yell.
Jonah walks in and sits down on the couch next to me. "Pickles? I thought you hated pickles," he says.
"I used to but now I like them," I say. "Okay, want to watch a movie?"
"Sure put whatever on." I sit down next to him.
"Are you alright Lexis?" He asks. "Yeah why?"
"No reason." "Okay."
During the movie, Jonah grabs my hand and holds it. I blush.
After the movie, Jonah got ready to go home. "See you soon Jonah," I say.
He looks at me and our eyes lock. He leans in and...