4: kiss you this christmas

After the Christmas Eve party, they went home and I went to my mom's house for the night. When I arrive my siblings are already in bed asleep.
I go to my old room and fall asleep on my old bed. The next morning, Connor and Elle wake me up.
"Come on Lexis we want to open presents," Connor says. "Get up Santa came," Elle says.
I get out of bed and follow them downstairs to the living room. My mom and Sean are on the couch waiting for us.
"Morning kids," my mom says. I sit down in a chair and watch my siblings open their presents.
I open my presents and then I go to the kitchen to eat something. "Lexis you have one big present left," my mom says.
I follow my mom to the front door and she opens it. I see my dad and I run to him giving him a hug.
"Hey Lexis," my dad says. I start crying.
"You weren't supposed to be here for another month," I say. "I came home yesterday."
He walks inside and I give him another hug. "I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too honey." The doorbell rings and Sean goes to open it.
"Lexis someone is here for you," Sean says. I see Jonah standing in the doorway.
I walk to him. "Hey Jonah what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Could you step outside with me for a second?" He asks. I nod and go outside with him.
He closes the door. "So what's up?"
"Lexis I still really like you and I'm sorry about getting mad at you, I was just jealous you told Corbyn before me." "Jonah I really like you too and I forgive you. But what about the baby?" "You're going to keep the baby right?" He asks. I nod.
"Then I don't care what anyone says, I want to be with you, do you want to be with me?" I kiss him.
"Does that answer your question?" I ask. He smiles and kisses me.
My dad opens the front door. "So this is the announcement you had to tell me?" My dad asks.
"Merry Christmas Mr. Bowen," Jonah says. "Merry Christmas Mr. Marais."
Jonah walks to his car and drives home. I go inside with my dad.
"Dad I'm just going to say it and please don't be mad but I'm pregnant with Jordan's baby," I say. He doesn't say anything.
My dad walks up to me and hugs me. "You're going to be a great mom," he whispers.