40: deal

Jonah's pov
Lexis, the guys, and I go to the hospital to meet baby Lavender. "Who wants to hold her first?" Jack asks.
I raise my hand first. I hold Lavender and I'm taken back to when Natalie was born.
I miss the feeling Jack's feeling. The feeling of being a new dad, wanting to protect her and love her unconditionally.
I wished things worked out between Lexis and I and I could've been the father Natalie needs.

Daniel's pov
Lavender is so cute. I've always wanted kids of my own.
I remember how excited I was when Lexis thought she could be pregnant. I want to be a dad so bad.

Lexis's pov
I miss the feeling of holding a newborn baby. I remember when Natalie was this small.
I would love to have another baby, but the problem is who would be the dad? For sure not Jordan.
Would one of the guys be open to having a baby with me? We don't have to be in a relationship, we could just co-parent.
Zach's not ready to be a dad, Corbyn has Christina, and Jack has Gabbie. Maybe Daniel or Jonah?
It would be nice to have a baby close in age with Natalie. I give Lavender to Gabbie and the boys and I go home.

*couple hours later
I sit outside in a lawn chair, watching Natalie play in the yard. Daniel sits down in the lawn chair next to me.
"Isn't lavender just adorable?" Daniel says to me. "Yeah makes me want to have another one," I say.
He smiles at me. "Remember that one time you thought you were pregnant while we were dating."
I nod. "I was definitely not ready for another baby then. But I think I may be ready now," I say.
Daniel grabs my hand. "Me too," he whispers.
I look at him. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
He nods. "If we do it, we can't tell anyone we're doing it unless we get pregnant. Also I don't want this to turn into a relationship, I want this to be strictly co parenting. Got it?"
I take my hand out of his. He puts his hand out for me to shake.
"You can back out anytime," I say to him. "Deal," he whispers.
I shake his hand. "Deal."

*3 weeks later
Tonight Daniel and I are going to start trying for a baby. I'm excited, I'm going to be pregnant again and I know Daniel will be a great dad.
Natalie will be a big sister! But I shouldn't get my hopes up, it can take a while to get pregnant.
I drop Natalie off at my mom's house for the night and I go home to change into some lingerie. "Daniel!" I yell, laying in my bed.
Daniel walks in. "Wow, you look sexy. Ready to make a baby?"
"Hell yes, are you ready?" Daniel gets on the bed and kisses me.
"Hell yeah," he mumbles. I smirk and kiss him.

(A/n: I'm so excited for what's to come 😉)