21: incident

Lexis's pov *2 weeks later
"I'm going to miss you boys," I say hugging them all. "Are you sure you and Natalie can't come?" Jack asks.
I nod sadly. "She's too young to travel that much on a tour."
Daniel gives me Natalie and kisses me on the cheek. "You're bad at keeping secrets," I whisper to him.
"Sorry, but you're bad at keeping me away from you," he whispers back. Boy am I going to miss him.
Daniel and I have been keeping our relationship "a secret". I have a strong feeling the other boys know, but they haven't mentioned it to either one of us.
They leave to go to the airport and it's just Natalie and I. I put her down for a nap and watch tv.

An few hours later, Natalie wakes up and I decide to take a shower. "Alrighty how are we going to do this?" I ask myself.
Usually when I take a shower, one of the boys will watch her, but I'm alone. Then I get an idea.
Then I get an idea. I put Natalie in her bouncy crib in the bathroom so I can keep an eye on her.
I get out of the shower and grab a towel. I walk towards Natalie when bang.
What was that? I grab Natalie and hide her in the shower.
"Mama will be back," I whisper to her. I grab the toilet plugger and slowly walk out of the bathroom.
I hear footsteps in the kitchen. I look and I see a man.
I quietly run back to the bathroom. I lock the door and call the police.
"911 what's your emergency?" "Hi, there is a man that came into my house while I was showering and he's still here," I say.
"Do you know the person?" "Hold on."
I creep out and I see him. Oh. My. God.
It's Jordan. "What the hell you doing here?" I ask him.
He turns around and I notice he is holding a bat. "Where's my daughter?" Jordan asks.
"What the hell are you doing here?" "I want my daughter, Lexis."
I run back into the bathroom and he follows. I lock the door and get back on the phone with 911.
"He's my ex boyfriend and father of my child," I whisper into the phone. "Okay police are on there way."
Jordan starts banging on the door. "Stop!" I yell.
I run into the shower with Natalie. Jordan keeps hitting the door.
Natalie starts crying and I'm trying to calm her down. "Give me my daughter Lexis!" He yells.
I hear the front door knock down. "Put your hands up and move away from the door!" I hear someone say.
I start crying. They're here, they're here, thank God!
The bathroom door gets knocked down. "You okay ma'am?" An officer asks me.