27: boys back home

Lexis's pov *2 days later
"I'm going to miss you guys, Natalie and I had so much fun," I say hugging them before I leave for the airport. "Only three weeks," Corbyn says.
"Hey where's Jonah?" I ask. "Still sleeping, want me to wake him up?" Jack says.
"No he's fine. Bye guys." I get into the uber and the driver drives to the airport.

*3 weeks later
I hear a knock on the front door late at night. I open it and see the boys standing there with their suitcases.
"Lexis!" They hug me before going inside the house.
"Shh Natalie's asleep," I whisper. "Sorry, night Lexis," Corbyn says.
I go back to bed and Daniel climbs in with me. "Night beautiful," he whispers.

Jonah's pov
I go back to my room and collapse on my bed. I look at my phone and I have a good night text from Taylor.
I turn off my phone. I need to get Lexis off my head.
It's been months since we broke up, I need to stop. Taylor is the one for me.
I pull out my notebook and write down my feelings. "If falling is the same letters why is it so hard to say," I mumble.
I title the entry '8 letters'. I fall asleep and for the first time in a while I'm not thinking about Lexis.

The next day I invite Taylor over to hang out. "Hey Jon, oh I missed you," she says hugging and kissing me.
"Hey Taylor, I missed you," I say walking to the couch. We put on a movie and cuddle.
I hear Natalie start crying from the other room. "Is that a baby?" Taylor asks.
"Yep, Lexis's daughter." "Who's Lexis?"
"You know my ex who had a baby that wasn't mine," I say giving a weak smile. "What's she doing here?"
"She lives here." "Why?"
"You know let's just watch the movie," I say trying to quiet her. "It's weird," she mumbles.
"You know Taylor I don't decide who lives in this house. Okay? And she's not here because of me, Lexis is here for her boyfriend Daniel. So that's all to it," I tell her and I turn back to the movie. We're silent for the next hour.
"Thanks for coming over," I say kissing Taylor's cheek. She walks out and I close the door.
"Rough date?" Corbyn says from the kitchen. "You have no idea."

(A/n: I have to go back to school tomorrow hvgdvfsdfdsvvdsrbhtgnkj. Sorry I didn't update last week. Love you guys)