28: 2 babies?

Lexis's pov *week later
I wake up and go to the bathroom. Still no period.
It was supposed to come last week. Oh god I can't be pregnant again.
Natalie is still a baby, I'm not ready for another baby. I wash my hands and crawl back into bed with Daniel.

*later
"I'm going to my mom's house, we'll see you later," I say kissing Daniel. "Bye babe, bye little Natalie," he says giving her kisses.
I walk out to my car and put Natalie in her car seat. What if I am pregnant?
I don't know if I could go through with this again, I want to be married when I have another baby. I mean Daniel will be the father and he's so great with Natalie.
We're only 19, I don't want to strap Daniel down more then he already is. I arrive at my mom's house and take Natalie out of her car seat.
"Lexis hey, how's my little granddaughter doing?" My mom says taking Natalie from me. "She's good, where's Elle and Connor?" I ask.
"Downstairs, they'll be up in a second. Come in." We walk to the living room and I sit on the couch.
"Mom I need to talk to you." "Wait you're not pregnant are you?" My mom says jokingly.
I'm silent. "Lexis Ann."
"I don't know if I am but I might be," I say in defense. My mom shakes her head.
"What are we going to do with her Natalie?" My mom says in a baby voice. I hear footsteps coming upstairs.
"Lexis!" Elle says hugging me. "Lexis!" Connor says hugging me.

*that night
"Babe, we need to talk," I shout from my room. Daniel walks in and sits on the bed.
"Daniel I'm worried I might be pregnant," I tell him. "Serious? Babe that's great!"
"No it's not, I'm not ready to have another baby. I was going to wait years not months to have a baby again." Daniel pulls me into a hug.
"Shh it's okay, we still need to take a test. It's not time to freak out," Daniel says and he kisses my forehead. I nod and we decide to take a drive.
Daniel holds my hand. My heart is pounding out of my chest.
We go into a target and buy a test. I go into the girls bathroom and take the test.
I wrap the test in toilet paper and walk out of the bathroom. We get in Daniel's car.
"Whatever the results are, I love you," Daniel says. "I love you too. I think it's been three minutes."
I give Daniel the test and he unwraps the toilet paper. "Negative," he mumbles.

(A/n: thank you for 23k reads! I've been at school for a week now and I'm exhausted)