15: newborn pictures

*week later
I dress up Natalie in a cute little dress. "Ready for newborn pictures?" I ask Jonah.
"Yeah of course babe," Jonah says kissing me. We drive to the photographer's studio.
"Hello Lexis," photographer Anne says shaking my hand. "Hi thank you for doing this."
"Of course and this must be little Natalie." "Yes and this is my boyfriend Jonah."
"Nice to meet you," Jonah says shaking her hand. "Alright let's get started."
Natalie falls asleep and Anne puts her in a basket. "Aww she looks so cute," I whisper.
Anne takes more pictures of just Natalie and then includes me. "You're doing great sweetie!" Jonah says.
I start laughing. "Thanks mama Kris."
Jonah joins in. "Such a cute little family," Anne says.
Jonah takes some alone with Natalie and then we go home. Jonah gets a call.
"Hello, can I call you back?" he answers. And then he hangs up.
"Who was that?" I ask. "Umm my manager, he wants me in the studio later today."
I look at him but I just shrug it off. I feed Natalie and put her down for a nap.
"Bye love you," I say kissing Jonah. "Love you too Lexis."

Zach's pov
"I don't really want a trust fund baby, I like my women independent," I sing quietly as I walk down the hallway of the 3rd floor of the recording studios. I hear talking coming out of one of the studios.
I look through the glass and see a girl and....Jonah! And she is not Lexis.
I move away from the glass and run down the hallway. What did I just see?

Jonah's pov
I turn off the mic. "That was great Mckayla," I say.
"Really thanks Jonah," she says. She walks out of the recording booth.
"Thank you so much for helping me with this song." "No problem."
Mckayla is an intern here at the record label and wants to become a recording artist. We  met at the break room and became friends.
I offered to help write and record her first demo. "So do you got any other ideas?" I ask.
Mckayla stares at me and then kisses me. She gets on my lap.
I kiss back and then I realize what's happening. I break away from her.
I hear footsteps running in the hallway. Mckayla gets off of me and I run out to the hallway.
I run after the person. "Jonah stop!" I hear Mckayla yell.