29: spin the bottle

Daniel's pov
"Negative," I mumble. "Oh thank god," Lexis says out of relief.
I smile and give her the test. "Yep one line, just one."
I sigh and start driving. Why am I not okay with this?
I'm not going to lie, I was kinda excited about Lexis possibility being pregnant. Having a little one of our own, Natalie having a brother or sister.
We move out into a house of our own and I'll propose to Lexis the night we move in. We'll have a small romantic wedding and our kids will be there, Natalie being the flower girl. Lexis will look so beautiful in her dress, walking down the isle with her dad.
Woah I'm imagining too much. I pull up to the house and park the car.

*next day
I knock on Jonah's door. "Come in," he says.
I walk in. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask.
He nods. I sit on his bed.
"When Lexis was pregnant, did you ever feel weird that Natalie wasn't yours?" "Um I mean not really, I mean it's unusual to be dating girl who is pregnant with another guy's baby, but I just had to remember that they just share dna. The relationship I would have with her was going to be way more important then the fact that Jordan is basically the sperm donor."
"Sperm donor?" I say laughing. "Hey it's what helped me. Daniel you shouldn't worry about if you're a good father or not because you are a good father. You've been way more involved than Jordan has, so don't beat yourself up about it."

Jonah's pov
"I don't want to watch another movie," Taylor whined. "What do you want to do?" I ask.
"How about spin the bottle?" "With just the two of us?"
"No silly, with Lexis and the boys." "Um okay."
Taylor calls Jack, Zach, Daniel, Lexis, Corbyn, and Christina into the living room, while I find an empty bottle. We sit in a circle.
"Okay so I'll spin first," Taylor says. She spins it and it lands on Zach.
"Come here z." "You okay with this Jonah?" Zach asks.
I hesitate but nod. They kiss and my heart stops for a second.
Corbyn takes a turn and the bottle lands on Christina. "Come here baby," Corbyn says starting to kiss Christina.
"Get a room," Jack says. Lexis spins the bottle and it lands on me.
"Umm, Daniel," I say. "Do it," he mumbles.
I lean in and my lips touch Lexis's. I see out of the corner of my eye, Daniel get up.
I break away. "Daniel."

(A/n: thank you for 25k reads! I want y'all opinions on 8 letters. I love the album but I wish there was more songs but oh well.)