31: ignored

Lexis's pov *text
Me: hey is Daniel there?
Jack: yeah why?
Me: where is he?
Jack: Living room
Me: can you let me in from the basement
Jack: why?
Me: I don't want to see him right now. Just let Natalie and I in.
Jack: ok

Five minutes later Jack comes to the basement sliding door. He opens it.
"Thanks," I say. "Why are you hiding from Daniel?" Jack asks.
"I don't want to talk to him. He's pissed at me," I mumble. "He forgave Jonah last night, he'll forgive you."
"Yeah right. He wouldn't even sleep in the same bed with me last night." Jack takes Natalie from me.
"He just needed to blow off some steam, that's all," Jack says. "Jack where are you?" I hear Daniel yell from upstairs.
"Shit," I whisper. "I'm coming."
Jack starts walking upstairs....with Natalie. "Jack stop!"

Jack's pov
I get to the top of the stairs. Natalie starts crying in my arms.
"Shh it's okay uncle Jack has you," I whisper to her. "Why do you have Natalie?" Zach asks.
"Lexis let me hold her." "Lexis is here? I thought she was gone," Daniel says.
Shit. "She's not here."
"Then how do you have Natalie?" "She dropped Natalie off because Lexis had to go to the store and I'm watching her till Lexis comes back," I say, hoping to convince Daniel.
Daniel shakes his head and walks past me to go downstairs. I look at Natalie and try to calm her down.

Lexis's pov
"Why are you ignoring me Lexis?" I turn around and see Daniel.
"I'm scared," I mumble. "Why are you scared?" He asks.
"Cause I know you're mad, you wouldn't even sleep in the same bed with me last night." "I had to be alone."
"Why didn't you tell me?" "Why did you leave without figuring this out with me?"
"I asked you first," I yell. "Because I couldn't see you without getting upset, what's your excuse?"
"I had to see my siblings' on their birthday. I didn't want to show up with tears in my eyes like right now." I wipe my tears away.
"We're adults, we have to talk each other," Daniel says quietly. "Then what are we doing now?"
"Fighting. Lexis I was hurt when you kissed Jonah because I'm your boyfriend and he's not." "You said you were okay with it."
"I lied!" Daniel yells. We're silent.
"I'm not apologizing," I say walking to the stairs. "Like hell you will," Daniel says.